Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

You guys aren't the only Veer team we have seen. I think you kind of miss the 2 key points with us SP folks though. I'll draw it out in crayola for you. :mrgreen:

#1: Our boys have been in a lot of competitive dog fights and have been behind or tied or close to at the half any several games and haven't panicked or quit.

#2: While it doesn't mean as much in the finals other than jersey color, it did reward our boys with 3 road games in a row due to Bernie's lame seeding system. (this one is pink because that is what I think of Bernie's seeding this year.)

#3: Most of us never said a very good team can't play a weak schedule and be good.

:roflol:

I like the crayola colors. :roflol:

Ha, Just trying to rattle a few cages. Makes it a fun week. Even you could agree jusbro if everybody agreed in here the thing would get boring fast. Now Pegleg is a trash talker. I just try to say what I see and know. So heres the facts. SP is big and fast. Wayne County is undefeated. Austin Rice makes them go. Thats all I know. Like I said, I like the pirates by 14. That is not a blow out.

Just trying to show some support for my team. No hard feelings. I honestly believe that turnovers will be a BIG part of who wins this game.

well i take sayin #2 is better back,i jus like his runnin style alot better ..but WC has alot bettedr d than gordonsville has i can tell u tht much..there not gunna miss tackles an im not worried about SP pass actual i hope yal throw it a bunch cause WC has got the secondary to cover anyone ;)

If thats the case we don't need to show up for the game then. Gordonsville was a good team.

I remember our chat..telling each other to be patient, well it shook out as we hoped so now it's here and sounds like powerp is ready to Hit Somebody!!!!

The bad thing is, I don't think I'll be able to make it to this game. 4 1/2-5 hour drive is too much for me. My fingers are crossed that it'll be on my cable TV. I really don't know what I'll do if I can't watch the game. :unsure:

I think this could be as good of a championship game as there has been in a while. Both teams sound alot alike speed, size,discipline, and lots of talent. Give SP edge on the "been here done this" but WC guys have been in spotlight before also. Both teams do what they do well so without self inflicted mistakes expect a good game from both teams and a battle to the end, just what a fan should want! Win or loose both teams leave it on the field and fans be proud of them :thumb:

Ha, Just trying to rattle a few cages. Makes it a fun week. Even you could agree jusbro if everybody agreed in here the thing would get boring fast. Now Pegleg is a trash talker. I just try to say what I see and know. So heres the facts. SP is big and fast. Wayne County is undefeated. Austin Rice makes them go. Thats all I know. Like I said, I like the pirates by 14. That is not a blow out.

Austin may make it go but some of y'all are starting to sound like some Huntingdon posters. They said slow down Austin and they'd beat us but they found out #19 is just as fast if not faster than anyone on the field and #10 go up strong and bring a ball down over anyone, both can hit the corner but it is all made possible by #4 and #42 pounding the rock up the middle! #4 has 1,255 yards rushing and 90% of his runs come off of runs right up the tackle's butt.

Johnson is a junior and was WR on last years team. He was the starter this year until about week 3 or 4. He was plagued with injuries. Lankford stepped in, and in about 10 games has over 2000 yards rushing. He led our tri state area which includes every class including privates like Baylor who is in the big game on Thursday. Johnson is just now getting back close to 100% and still has over 1200 yards rushing not sure about receptions. He has averaged over 150 rushing during playoffs. Both will be back next year.

r u kiddin yal have both backs back next year ? an i still think yal have 2 mr football quality backs..but jacob tucker will win it this year..an i no some WC fans gunna be like who side u on but im jus givin these boys some credit..but WC is at its best this year south pitt..they have the athletes too win this game no doubt ..i see WC passing hurt yal alot..i c tht beenin the difference ..

You guys aren't the only Veer team we have seen. I think you kind of miss the 2 key points with us SP folks though. I'll draw it out in crayola for you. :mrgreen:

#1: Our boys have been in a lot of competitive dog fights and have been behind or tied or close to at the half any several games and haven't panicked or quit.

#2: While it doesn't mean as much in the finals other than jersey color, it did reward our boys with 3 road games in a row due to Bernie's lame seeding system. (this one is pink because that is what I think of Bernie's seeding this year.)

#3: Most of us never said a very good team can't play a weak schedule and be good.

:roflol:

What he really means:

nobody-knows-i-m-gay-orange-black_design.png

And he wants to change the South Pitt flag.

pirate_jack_rackham-1.png

The bad thing is, I don't think I'll be able to make it to this game. 4 1/2-5 hour drive is too much for me. My fingers are crossed that it'll be on my cable TV. I really don't know what I'll do if I can't watch the game. :unsure:

Do you have any of these that are carrying the game on Cable?

WTCI–TV Chattanooga | Channel 45

WCTE–TV Cookeville | Channel 22

WLJT–TV Martin/Jackson | Channel 11

WETP–TV Tri-Cities | Channel 2

WKOP–TV Knoxville | Channel 15

WKNO–TV Memphis | Channel 10

WNPT–TV Nashville | Channel 8