Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

On more time. I know you reading level is slow, so here goes. The open dates Alcoa had did not match SP's open dates. We ended up going up to GCA week 10 because they would play us on an away-home contract. They beat CAK who tagged Alcoa twice this year. GCA went 10-0 this year. They can say they did not lose a game in 2011.

Edit: Do you know what Milan, FCS and Dresden have in common? They are all playing for a 2a or 3a title and lost to a 1a team in the regular season. The irony, neither of those 1a teams are playing for a title. On top of that, 3a CAK lost to 2a GCA. :roflol:

sp will not play alcoa they would not win they like playing coalfield and teams like that

You my friend are just plain special as in ED if you think that! SP just beat Gordonsville by 18 at their house and Gordonsville spanked Friendship who is about to put it on Dresdon...We also beat Boyd who should be playing for it all if they didn't get cheated in round 3....That is FACT...Do some research before speaking otherwise you just sound like you don't know how to read and your having someone type your post for you

I know the that South Pitt is the special ED school of Marion Co. but come on. like I said South Pitt only play school in the regular season that they know for a fact they can beat. So look for South Pitt to drop Signal Mountain soon.

sounds like ur an alcoa fan !? ur feelings must be hurt since the big ole mighty alcoa got put out ..go start a thread by ur self, name for it should be "why dont 1A teams play 3A teams more "...should be a great topic buddy!.have a good day

Actually he is a Jasper Fan ( Marion County they like to be called, but we know them as Jasper) or in other words a SP Hater......They are all like this one

sp will not play alcoa they would not win they like playing coalfield and teams like that

The only time we play Coalfield is in the 1a playoffs. We only play 2 1a teams until the playoffs. Go back and re-read my early post to Nimrod. If your comprehension is low. Read it about 6 times then have a 5th grader read it and explain it to you.

Edit: Maybe Coalfield would like to hook up with SP in game in the regular season next year instead the week we played Franklin County. thumb[1].gif

Edited by rlh

Nope, it has nothing to do with overall records. It alternates each year between the east and west respresentative.

Not that it will have a darn thing with the outcome but WC will be in black. Here's TSSAA explanation.

n Division I, the higher seeded team shall be the host school. If the two schools are the same seed, in odd-numbered years the top team in each bracket shall be the host team. In even-numbered years the bottom team in each bracket shall be the host team.