Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

Actually he is a Jasper Fan ( Marion County they like to be called, but we know them as Jasper) or in other words a SP Hater......They are all like this one

Like I said Special ED school of Marion CO. It is what it is its just the facts, if you could read you would see on the school building the last time I came to Marion Co. it reads, I W I L L T A K E I T S L O W M A R I O N C O U N T Y H I G H S C H O O L) maybe since your are so special that M C H S for special people.

Like I said Special ED school of Marion CO. It is what it is its just the facts, if you could read you would see on the school building the last time I came to Marion Co. it reads, I W I L L T A K E I T S L O W M A R I O N C O U N T Y H I G H S C H O O L) maybe since your are so special that M C H S for special people.

You really do need to take your marbles and play in the interstate because you are getting ran over from both directions here. At least the interstate will be one way traffic.

Not that it will have a darn thing with the outcome but WC will be in black. Here's TSSAA explanation.

n Division I, the higher seeded team shall be the host school. If the two schools are the same seed, in odd-numbered years the top team in each bracket shall be the host team. In even-numbered years the bottom team in each bracket shall be the host team.

That's why Bernie Childress is a Joker. The seeding from quad to quad isn't really equivalent and at the finals even less so. I hope Grider wears the black pants like he did the Greenback and Coalfield game and burn the white pajama bottoms. The orange pants are o.k. as well but the Casper suites just don't cut it.

Not that it will have a darn thing with the outcome but WC will be in black. Here's TSSAA explanation.

n Division I, the higher seeded team shall be the host school. If the two schools are the same seed, in odd-numbered years the top team in each bracket shall be the host team. In even-numbered years the bottom team in each bracket shall be the host team.

Does it say anything in there about if(You are the Defending State Champion you get 2 B the Home team)? lol :roflol: it should :thumb:

You really do need to take your marbles and play in the interstate because you are getting ran over from both directions here. At least the interstate will be one way traffic.

Another fact the man that the South Pittsburg stadium is name after Beene when to Marion Co. High school do your research.

believe you are right rlh. he just joined and has made 13 posts so he is still crawling.has not learned to walk as of yet so everybody driving make sure 2 look 4 a crawling baby crossing the road. :motorbike:

Another fact the man that the South Pittsburg stadium is name after Beene when to Marion Co. High school do your research.

he WHEN? to jasper school.what does that have 2 do with the price of rice in china? actually there was not a jasper high school that long ago.it was the Pryor Institute.go do some more research

Edited by 46on2

Hey dumb arse, no one said anything about Phil Beene. However, he had 7 undefeated season when he was coach at S.P. I know for a fact that when he coached at SP and was Principal. He liked thumping Jasper. He said so.