Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

Why do you think South Pitt played Franklin CO. a school that is Bigger than Signal Mountain and South Pitt put together? Tell the truth everybody is watching.

Because they are the ONLY school that called back willing to play us one of our open dates...The other schools were Maryville , Alcoa, Riverdale, Baylor...Like I said...Keep reading the paper...You don't have a idea of facts or truth

Because they are the ONLY school that called back willing to play us one of our open dates...The other schools were Maryville , Alcoa, Riverdale, Baylor...Like I said...Keep reading the paper...You don't have a idea of facts or truth

What you say is Not true You need to read the paper with the light on and ask South Pitt Head Coach.

Look don't get it twisted South Pitt is a good 1A school. But to say they can beat team in bigger class that are state champs are going to be is not real. You can't say that because they are the best in there class that year and the South Pitt haven't played them so just stay in your lane of 1A and WIN WIN WIN. It sound like the BCS talk about who should be NO.1 and No.2

Most years your correct...This year though is different...People say SP could win 1-3A isn't a stretch....CAK lost handily to Knox Grace and Huntingdon beat Milan....2A is Friendship and Dresdon...Friendship got it handed to them by Gordonsville....You can't compare scores but to say SP couldn't beat those same teams that got beat by who SP has smashed is silly....Anyways this topic is redundant and pointless....Talk about Wayne County...Hope you come to the game and see SP for yourself..

South Pitt and Signal Mountain talk to Alcoa before the season ever started like in the winter and they said NO do your research your research.

where are you from?you got a dog still left in this Fight?if so talk about them not all this other stuff that has zero 2 do with SP-vs-WC

SP, is one of the teams I follow in the area......I see them play about 4 times a year.I know most of their coaches and some of the families of the kids.......and alot of the SP people at the games.... :thumb: