South Pittsburg against Gordonsville

Roy Dillard

I wanted to make us a little website for this game next week. I have a whole lot of mess to post about tonight when I get home.

I've been looking forward to watching this game since the playoffs started...I would like to see Gville win, but most of all I just hope it's going to be as good as I think it's going to be...

I bet you do Roy. If we don't put together a complete game with minimum mistakes we will lose! Even with it this will be a war!

it will take a good game but we r good.2 many false starts thats our worst problem then the OL has some lapses at times but overall we are one of if not the best team in 1A and 2A if you ask me and I know u didnt.anyway what did Roy do sneek him a laptop into the game tonight to start this post?he better b careful security might think he is a Terrorist coming in with his thermas full of cocoa his dozen or so fudge rounds his Murphy Fair book and now a laptop?with that long beard and whiskers they could mistake him 4 one 4 sure. :roflol:

Edited by 46on2

it will take a good game but we r good.2 many false starts thats our worst problem then the OL has some lapses at times but overall we are one of if not the best team in 1A and 2A if you ask me and I know u didnt.anyway what did Roy do sneek him a laptop into the game tonight to start this post?he better b careful security might think he is a Terrorist coming in with his thermas full of cocoa his dozen or so fudge rounds his Murphy Fair book and now a laptop?with that long beard and whiskers they could mistake him 4 one 4 sure. :roflol:

I am ridng home with my buddy, but I bought me one of those verizon cards a few weeks ago and now I can take my laptop the durn car. Grider better get our offence to quit making so many penalties. I garuntee you that will get us beat next week.

Wow it finally happens!!!! Have these two teams ever played before??? I guess the pretenders and wannabes need to come to Gordonsville next weekend and see two Goodlegendary programs face off!! All the stuff said before aside this should be a great installment of a playoff series!! Have a safe trip up Pirates but I hope you are playing basketball next Saturday!!!

Wow it finally happens!!!! Have these two teams ever played before??? I guess the pretenders and wannabes need to come to Gordonsville next weekend and see two Goodlegendary programs face off!! All the stuff said before aside this should be a great installment of a playoff series!! Have a safe trip up Pirates but I hope you are playing basketball next Saturday!!!

If Grider doesnt get our blockers to quit making penalties, we will be playing basketball. I lost count, but I think Grider had 5 or 6 penalties because of false starting. That is a bunch of mess. Powerp and pirate tom better not get on here this week and make some stupid prediction. Powerp almost got us beat last week. I was reading on my way home in my Murphy Fair book about this Marshall mans team. Grider better tell our boys they better not go up their and try to stomp on that Marshall mans field like he did Griders last year. We dont want to make those Gordonsville boys mad.

I love my pirates but. Gordonsville will get us. 28-14 Gordonsville

Glad you didnt play when i did.if you played.half the team would have whipped the living #### out of u 4 saying something like that.thats been 40 years ago but football is still football.we never thought anybody could beat us.this is what football is about.playing a team that is as good or as close 2 as good as u are.heck thats what u want as a player 2 play and Beat the best not say oh we r going 2 get beat.think that way and u r already beat anyway.if u cant run with the Big Dogs go play with the Pups that what i say.darn Im fired up 4 this game this is going 2 B GREAT

Glad you didnt play when i did.if you played.half the team would have whipped the living #### out of u 4 saying something like that.thats been 40 years ago but football is still football.we never thought anybody could beat us.this is what football is about.playing a team that is as good or as close 2 as good as u are.heck thats what u want as a player 2 play and Beat the best not say oh we r going 2 get beat.think that way and u r already beat anyway.if u cant run with the Big Dogs go play with the Pups that what i say.darn Im fired up 4 this game this is going 2 B GREAT

Easy there 46!!! Keep it up and we'll bust out the leather helmets and have old timers game!!! Seriously this why High School Football Playoffs are great!!

[quote name='Roy Dillard' timestamp='1321673408' post='2740064' Grider better tell our boys they better not go up their and try to stomp on that Marshall mans field like he did Griders last year. We dont want to make those Gordonsville boys mad.

They wont do THAT.never DISRESPECT another teams field that will get ur butt kicked quicker that spittn n granmaws gravy.but those stupid false starts better b taken care of.heck u already know the snap count.if u dont look at the ball do not move till it does.how hard is that?Decipline they better get some cause it going 2 b war friday night. you dont think im kidding cause i aint