Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

Alright so South Pittsburg runs a Multiple offense and a base 3-5-3 defense. Wayne County will run a 4-4 defense.

finally a Wayne County fan or player on here.a nice break from listening to that Jasper BOY.Let me say CONGRADULATIONS on making it to the Title game and on beating some very good teams to get there. Hope it is a close game and no one gets hurt on either side.I love games that come down to the last possession.so long as the refs get the calls right in the end.Again Good Luck and I know all of us Pirate fans cant wait till friday.

finally a Wayne County fan or player on here.a nice break from listening to that Jasper BOY.Let me say CONGRADULATIONS on making it to the Title game and on beating some very good teams to get there. Hope it is a close game and no one gets hurt on either side.I love games that come down to the last possession.so long as the refs get the calls right in the end.Again Good Luck and I know all of us Pirate fans cant wait till friday.

Congratulations to you guys too. I'll let you know our guys are ready and fired up for this game. I'm ready to see this game Friday, even though I won't be able to make it. <_<

What position does Boston Ray play along the front on both sides? What number is he?

I just wondered are you Cody our center?as far as your question i do not know.But if you are cody I say a job very well done this year and lets play this one like its your last and bring this thing home again.GO PIRATES

Everybody has the right to be on here if they want as long as they follow the rules. Thank you. If I don't agree with w you am cool with it so you should be to but don't get mad if someone tell the truth and you don't like it that how things goes. No one agrees with everything that is said on here and they shouldn't but am not upset about anything on here just have fun with facts.

well i hope i am following the rules by saying your crazy and you can only wish your team had "HAD" half the team that pittsburg does "DOES" so you could still be watching your team... but instead you have to get on this thread, which its cool that you do im not bashing you for that, and say these half reseached rumors you post... i would love to talk football on this thread and even talk it with you mr. rc213v but i don't like people getting on here and talking crazy mess about our team.... my daddy raised me better than that.... and about that whole alcoa thing i think coach Vic did the right thing... he didn't want to risk his team getting beat up right before the playoffs by a 3A powerhouse ... that is just smart coaching... people think im kidding but im serious

You may talk to coaches but you are not talking to the right coaches and asking the right questions and not reading the quote that they said that they are not disputing. If you look at the South Pitt football schedule that is printed in way before the season it has a open date, after the talk with Alcoa. South Pitt pick up Franklin after that time pass by. Talk str8 with me.

You really have issues can you find something else to do before the coacht police find it for you? Please. You have been told this is WC vs SP your comments reflect nothing about this topic! get to stepping :arrow:

I don't see it that way...I've seen CAK play and they aren't as good as SP, TC, Huntingdon...Friendship and GCA....I can go on and on...3A is weak this year....Knox Grace beat CAK and from what I saw against SP....Well I will just say again....3A is weak this year....Say what u want but u also said TC would beat Signal last year when I said all year you wouldn't....I sing the same song....It's called truth whether it's Venom toward SP or any other team

it's not about individual games, it's about playing that many teams, that size throughout the playoffs. 3a is weak this year, that's easy to say in hindsight at this point. if we all knew then, what we all know now, grider may have jumped at the chance to play alcoa, maybe not. trousdale and sp could both probably beat the majority of 3a teams, no doubt. but run the playoffs to the championship? that's a tall order. neither of us possess the depth, to be able to say with any real certainty. call it what you will, but that is the truth. tc can speak from experience, because we've climbed that hill quite a ways before. fill me in on sp.'s 3a playoff history. rolleyes.gif

btw, i'm sure you were pulling for (and reasonably assumed) sp could beat signal last year. does that make all the signal posters and anyone else's fan's that beat sp more clever than yourself? icon_lol.gif

NEWS FLASH ROY!!!!!! This is 2011.there are plenty of videos that the coaches have already watched on our offense and defense so does not matter what he tells them about it.If needed we make adjustments at half-time based on how the other team has done against us the 1st half. :popcorneater:

If he tells this Rice man every play that Grider runs, it could cause us to get beat and our season will be over. Are you going to this game on Friday? Did you get your jeep fixed? I hope Grider will get us a real bus this week and not one of those school buses.

Ole Professer Beene hated Jasper and routinely set the rift-raft up there.....Jasvegas folkes really think a lot of him too. That Jasper Hall of Fame don't recognize L.P.Beene, so don't act like he is 1 of you fellers. Leastways figure his higher education from Tennessee taught him a lot and he never returned.......... :roflol:

Don"t start it again with falsehood. You are right about one thing Jasper doesn't recognize him because Jasper does not exist.

If you are going to tell a story tell it right ok.

If you can tell the truth. How many High School are in Marion Co. and what are the names?

Don"t start it again with falsehood. You are right about one thing Jasper doesn't recognize him because Jasper does not exist.

If you are going to tell a story tell it right ok.

If you can tell the truth. How many High School are in Marion Co. and what are the names?

There is Whitwell High School South Pitsburg High School and Jasper Middle School