Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

so you're saying... tc has more gold... and silver balls than sp? :lol:

if sp wins this week they tie tc's record for back to back titles in 97-98.

I don't know about more silver balls, but TC won 3 silver balls back to back in AA in the 70s. :roflol:SP has 4 silver balls. However, we don not have one of those Brass Goat Nutts like you guys have from 1922. :roflolk:

What kinda crowd do you anticipate Wayne bringing? I know SP turns the lights off and brings their whole town and literally closes everything that day

I've talked to lots of folks around Wayne Co. and I believe we will bring a good crowd but IDK. People here in Wayne Co. are pretty stubborn about having to travel long distances. I would really like it if some of our fellow neighbors from C'wood would make the trip but they would prolly end up sitting with the South Pitt. fans cheering against us :rolleyes:

it's good to know you have the edge on us somewhere. :roflolk:

We have a chance to gain ground like we did last year. Its nice of you guys to keep taking an exit up on the Ditch every year to let us close that gap. thumb[1].gif Or should we send that thank you card to Coach McNutt with a flu sneeze on it?

I've talked to lots of folks around Wayne Co. and I believe we will bring a good crowd but IDK. People here in Wayne Co. are pretty stubborn about having to travel long distances. I would really like it if some of our fellow neighbors from C'wood would make the trip but they would prolly end up sitting with the South Pitt. fans cheering against us :rolleyes:

I guess you guys get along with Collinwood about as much as we do Jasper. :roflol: Do you guys every have to debate merging?

Elvis that quote from Vic was misquoted. I was told the same thing. He called the paper and wasn't happy. Alcoa originally had a week 5 open. South Pitt chose to keep playing Signal instead. I think God they didn't play a rougher schedule than they did. This one was plenty difficult.

That's fine too...my point is that even if it was possible, why do it? Our end game is Championships and it's not like we don't already go out of our way to play a tough slate of games anyway.

Our kids are beat up with the slate of games we've had...we haven't been at full strength since around the 4th game of the season.

I don't give a darn about what some jacka** thinks about us playing Alcoa or not playing them. NJHS says the same s*&t all the time.

Could we beat some 3A schools or schools in other divisions...sure we could, and some could beat us on depth alone but facts are this, we don't have too. We play in 1A, we have a very small school that loads up and goes all over the place kicking peoples a** and sometimes, we take a beating but in the END, we want CHAMPIONSHIPS. That is what Beene wanted, that is what Coach Grider wanted, that Danny wanted, and that is what Vic wants.

Come Friday around 4 CST if where holding that GOLD BALL in the air, there will be no * on it stating we didn't play 3A Alcoa.

That's fine too...my point is that even if it was possible, why do it? Our end game is Championships and it's not like we don't already go out of our way to play a tough slate of games anyway.

Our kids are beat up with the slate of games we've had...we haven't been at full strength since around the 4th game of the season.

I don't give a darn about what some jacka** thinks about us playing Alcoa or not playing them. NJHS says the same s*&t all the time.

Could we beat some 3A schools or schools in other divisions...sure we could, and some could beat us on depth alone but facts are this, we don't have too. We play in 1A, we have a very small school that loads up and goes all over the place kicking peoples a** and sometimes, we take a beating but in the END, we want CHAMPIONSHIPS. That is what Beene wanted, that is what Coach Grider wanted, that Danny wanted, and that is what Vic wants.

Come Friday around 4 CST if where holding that GOLD BALL in the air, there will be no * on it stating we didn't play 3A Alcoa.

Elvis, what kind of mess is this? Grider passed up 25,000 dollars to play that Rankin man. He should have played them if we were going to make that much money. I garuntee you we might have could beat those Alcoa boys this year. You think im joking but im not.

We have a chance to gain ground like we did last year. Its nice of you guys to keep taking an exit up on the Ditch every year to let us close that gap. thumb[1].gifOr should we send that thank you card to Coach McNutt with a flu sneeze on it?

:roflolk:

yeah, 2 years is now defined as every year. next year will be tough too. but we'll rebound after that. i'm starting to miss the 1a days when there were actually two teams really competeing for it. if only our rolls were reversed, we'd be playing for #4 in a row this saturday. :roflolk:

Edited by snoball5278