Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

I just read 40 pages of garbage. So many people need to learn the truth about a lot of things. I find the talk about Alcoa comical. People have no idea about the possibility of playing Alcoa. Anyway we have two good teams playing this week so I will talk about them. I think Wayne County is a good football team. They are playing in the big game so they must be tough. I looked at some of their clips and they have some good looking athletes. I look forward to a great championship weekend. Lancer, have you talked to any of Signal's staff lately? The word is that they are going to your alma mater up the road at Marion.

If he tells this Rice man every play that Grider runs, it could cause us to get beat and our season will be over. Are you going to this game on Friday? Did you get your jeep fixed? I hope Grider will get us a real bus this week and not one of those school buses.

yea got it fixed.it was just a sensor so that was a relief.thought it had laid down on me.Maybe they will get a Grey Hound for this trip.I a going to see if David Wyatt is going to drive and see if i can just ride with him.Lord knows i will be pumped when i get there for sure then.he has more fire for the game than 90% of the players that will be playing. train tracks says he is riding with you.

Alright so South Pittsburg runs a Multiple offense and a base 3-5-3 defense. Wayne County will run a 4-4 defense.

actually we started out this year running a 3-4 if anyone noticed but injuries forced us back to the 3-5... what about this qb, rb, and wr yall got... what do they look like?? :popcorneater:

I'm hoping that's a joke.

jusboro, we have a couple of haters that has invaded the site, just ignore them, they are easy to spot by the way they are trying to disrupt the thread. They are haters, one is a Jasper fan upset because we have been hanging 50 on them and won't let them score. I makes them feel better to say we are scared to play bigger schools from fear of getting beat. At least they want you to beleive that, you only have to look at our schedule to see it is filled with big schools. They don't have a good team to talk about so they just want to cause havoc. Like someone said ignore them and whatever you do don't try to argue with em.

Dont need to.you got a webster dictionary?if you do just look up the word Champion.There is a picture of South Pittsburgs Team right next 2 it.if you dont then maybe you or a friend has Trinity Cable.Tune to channel 11 and there are several pictures of the Champions there also.Or maybe if you ask nicely Roy will let you look in his Murphy Fair book i am sure it tells about the Champions in it too.I would send you the history book but it is to big to send or mail.got to remember this is the City Of Champions.if you dont beleive me just drive by Beene stadium and read the banner on the back of the press box.it will tell you the same thing

You are talk a li better. That progress I can go with some of that but to say South Pitt can win a 3A title is not realistic at this point when your not in 3A all year beating the team that are in the playoff almost every year that is a very tall task. You want know until you try it and that will never ever happen so I will have to say nothing doing. Win 1A and be happy for your team and don't tell the whole state of tn that you can when you haven't. 1A is 1A for a reason and so is the rest of the class. Some team that are 6A play like 1A but not all playa. So be happy about what the city of South Pitt has and stay in your lane with all due respect.

Edited by rc213v

The true is that South Pitt had a chance to play teams like that(Alcoa)in the regular season and the head coach said q quote "WHY WOULD WE WANT ANY PART OF THAT MONSTER IF WE DON'T HAVE TO PLAY THEM?" ALCOA IS THE MONSTER HE IS TALKING ABOUT.

the qoute is from the Chattanooga Times Free Press Sunday June 19 2011 Vol 142, No. 187

READ IT FOR YOURSELF

South Pitt had a open date the same week Alcoa had a open date, Alcoa call South Pitt an the head coach said no.

Here are the facts. This isn't true at all. South Pittsburg and Alcoa never had the same open dates. South Pittsburg originally had week 8 open. They were scheduled to play Boyd during week 7. Boyd found a game against someone and asked to swap the dates. All even weeks (2,4,6,8,10) are all district weeks in Tennessee. Alcoa had a district game week 8. There was no call made by Alcoa's coach to South Pittsburg about playing. The article was all hypothetical. South Pittsburg didn't get a week 10 game until the end of May. The Franklin County game came about in late July or early August. These are the facts. Several pirate fans on here will back me on this because they understand that these are the FACTS.

Here are the facts. This isn't true at all. South Pittsburg and Alcoa never had the same open dates. South Pittsburg originally had week 8 open. They were scheduled to play Boyd during week 7. Boyd found a game against someone and asked to swap the dates. All even weeks (2,4,6,8,10) are all district weeks in Tennessee. Alcoa had a district game week 8. There was no call made by Alcoa's coach to South Pittsburg about playing. The article was all hypothetical. South Pittsburg didn't get a week 10 game until the end of May. The Franklin County game came about in late July or early August. These are the facts. Several pirate fans on here will back me on this because they understand that these are the FACTS.

Some truth but not all truth playa, you are still been miss lead don't ask the fans ask the coaches to see if the AP miss quoted them, they could have but I don't think so and let the chip fall where they may.

A SP coach told me in person to back up what the AP printed. He could have not told the the truth but it is what it is.

Correction a family member of a SP coach told me in person what the AP printed He could have not told the truth but I don't think so.

Edited by rc213v

Some truth but not all truth playa, you are still been miss lead don't ask the fans ask the coaches to see if the AP miss quoted them, they could have but I don't think so and let the chip fall where they may.

No that is all the truth about the Alcoa deal. The paper was contacted because he was misquoted in that article. There was NEVER an opportunity to play Alcoa. It didn't happen. Trust me I don't need to ask a coach. I will leave it at that.

That coach you speak of probably told you that we would not have wanted to play Alcoa, but we never had the chance anyway.

Edited by SPHS09

No that is all the truth about the Alcoa deal. The paper was contacted because he was misquoted in that article. There was NEVER an opportunity to play Alcoa. It didn't happen. Trust me I don't need to ask a coach. I will leave it at that.

That coach you speak of probably told you that we would not have wanted to play Alcoa, but we never had the chance anyway.

Look you don't have to believe it or like it you can't change the facts, just cheer for your team to win a title not a 3A title.

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2011/jun/18/top-area-teams-take-steps-avoid-football-powerhous/

Edited by rc213v

A SP coach told me in person to back up what the AP printed. He could have not told the the truth but it is what it is.

Correction a family member of a SP coach told me in person what the AP printed He could have not told the truth but I don't think so.

I have been trying to catch up all day and its all been garbage from somebody thats not a WC or SP fan. Does your school play Alcoa, if not talk to your coach and maybe we can see how it works for your team. And another thing, if your spending your time on this thread then your team must not be very good anyway or you would be talking about yalls game this weekend.