Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

people say a lot of things. the ones that say sp could win 3a are stretching it though. depth would destroy them in the playoffs. come on traintracks, you've been caught wearing the rose colored glasses. icon_lol.gif

I don't see it that way...I've seen CAK play and they aren't as good as SP, TC, Huntingdon...Friendship and GCA....I can go on and on...3A is weak this year....Knox Grace beat CAK and from what I saw against SP....Well I will just say again....3A is weak this year....Say what u want but u also said TC would beat Signal last year when I said all year you wouldn't....I sing the same song....It's called truth whether it's Venom toward SP or any other team

Tracks is right...we are very multiple on offense...gun, pistol, wing, power I...we have the ability to change into different formations on the same drive...on D we typically run a 3-5, but we move around alot and it can actually look like a 5-3 at times or a 4-4

Thats just because they don't know were to line up... :roflolk: :roflolk:

The only time we play Coalfield is in the 1a playoffs. We only play 2 1a teams until the playoffs. Go back and re-read my early post to Nimrod. If your comprehension is low. Read it about 6 times then have a 5th grader read it and explain it to you.

Edit: Maybe Coalfield would like to hook up with SP in game in the regular season next year instead the week we played Franklin County. thumb[1].gif

RLH

OKAY I GOTTA ASK; WHAT THE HECK IS A NIMROD? :roflol:

Another fact the man that the South Pittsburg stadium is name after Beene when to Marion Co. High school do your research.

Ole Professer Beene hated Jasper and routinely set the rift-raft up there.....Jasvegas folkes really think a lot of him too. That Jasper Hall of Fame don't recognize L.P.Beene, so don't act like he is 1 of you fellers. Leastways figure his higher education from Tennessee taught him a lot and he never returned.......... :roflol:

What kind of mess is this? Dont tell them everything Grider does. I told them one thing and now you have told them every durn formation Grider does on offence and defence. This is a bunch of mess.

NEWS FLASH ROY!!!!!! This is 2011.there are plenty of videos that the coaches have already watched on our offense and defense so does not matter what he tells them about it.If needed we make adjustments at half-time based on how the other team has done against us the 1st half. :popcorneater:

Another fact the man that the South Pittsburg stadium is name after Beene when to Marion Co. High school do your research.

Ole Professer Beene hated Jasper and routinely set the rift-raft up there.....Jasvegas folkes really think a lot of him too. That Jasper Hall of Fame don't recognize L.P.Beene, so don't act like he is 1 of you fellers. Leastways figure his higher education from Tennessee taught him a lot and he never returned.......... :roflol: