Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

Lol It's true little buddy....I talk to coaches and know exactly what I'm talking about..Stick to reading your paper

You may talk to coaches but you are not talking to the right coaches and asking the right questions and not reading the quote that they said that they are not disputing. If you look at the South Pitt football schedule that is printed in way before the season it has a open date, after the talk with Alcoa. South Pitt pick up Franklin after that time pass by. Talk str8 with me.

South Pitt and Signal Mountain talk to Alcoa before the season ever started like in the winter and they said NO do your research your research.

If I start a post about Jasper -vs- Anybody they play will u go there and post and get the heck off of this post.you are filling this post with junk that has nothing to do with THE GAME FRIDAY AT 11 CENTRAL TIME

SP, is one of the teams I follow in the area......I see them play about 4 times a year.I know most of their coaches and some of the families of the kids.......and alot of the SP people at the games.... :thumb:

if you know the coaches then ask THEM why we play one team and not another one.they should know best.and who has been crying about getting beat up by bigger schools anyway? Edited by 46on2

You may talk to coaches but you are not talking to the right coaches and asking the right questions and not reading the quote that they said that they are not disputing. If you look at the South Pitt football schedule that is printed in way before the season it has a open date, after the talk with Alcoa. South Pitt pick up Franklin after that time pass by. Talk str8 with me.

No they didn't want to play Alcoa sandwiched between Boyd, Polk, Signal and Knox Grace....What team would?? None! Not in 1 or 2A and def not a team with less than 40 players...Outside of the top 4-5 teams in 3A every other would be lucky to win 1 of those games....U just keep on talking about your paper....Haha yeah I talk to the right coaches...

Franklin county was a one year deal and they were going to play us at home, it was a no brainer...did not get done til august. Why would we have wanted to close the season with the following:

Signal mountain

alcoa

boyd buchanan

polk county

grace christian

That wpould have been insane...in hindsight it may have been a good game this year...cak handled alcoa twice and grace christian beat cak...and we all know about the SP grace christian game

THATS right you are RIGHT 4 once.we filled the game later.only reason we filled it with Franklin County is because JASPER would not play us twice in one season. :roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol: now go watch Basketball

Most years your correct...This year though is different...People say SP could win 1-3A isn't a stretch....CAK lost handily to Knox Grace and Huntingdon beat Milan....2A is Friendship and Dresdon...Friendship got it handed to them by Gordonsville....You can't compare scores but to say SP couldn't beat those same teams that got beat by who SP has smashed is silly....Anyways this topic is redundant and pointless....Talk about Wayne County...Hope you come to the game and see SP for yourself..

people say a lot of things. the ones that say sp could win 3a are stretching it though. depth would destroy them in the playoffs. come on traintracks, you've been caught wearing the rose colored glasses. icon_lol.gif