Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

Like I said Special ED school of Marion CO. It is what it is its just the facts, if you could read you would see on the school building the last time I came to Marion Co. it reads, I W I L L T A K E I T S L O W M A R I O N C O U N T Y H I G H S C H O O L) maybe since your are so special that M C H S for special people.

Look just please stop posting on here....I know your mad that your team is out and that you don't like SP but this is the thread for the state title game against SP and WC. So, if you don't have anything productive to say about the game just stop please! It was alright at first but now your just gettin out of hand sayin stuff like this, and your fillin up the thread with bs.

Hey dumb arse, no one said anything about Phil Beene. However, he had 7 undefeated season when he was coach at S.P. I know for a fact that when he coached at SP and was Principal. He liked thumping Jasper. He said so.

yea ur right there.if there had of been classifications then So.Pitt. would have had 6 or 7 more state championship Titles.had to beat all size schools back then.i think we played in some kind of Bowl games back then maybe.

yea ur right there.if there had of been classifications then So.Pitt. would have had 6 or 7 more state championship Titles.had to beat all size schools back then.i think we played in some kind of Bowl games back then maybe.

Did say he wasn't a good coach just said he when to Marion Co. High school not (Jasper High School does not exist)in Marion CO.

Thats How Slow South Pitts people are for them to say that.

Look just please stop posting on here....I know your mad that your team is out and that you don't like SP but this is the thread for the state title game against SP and WC. So, if you don't have anything productive to say about the game just stop please! It was alright at first but now your just gettin out of hand sayin stuff like this, and your fillin up the thread with bs.

like I said when I tell a lie you stop me.

hey powerp havent got to see much film on yal,any passin we have to worry about

We can yes. We tend to suck teams in with looking at Jajuan and Lil man and then hit it. 15 and 2 (hybrid) is our deep threats. 1 can be a deep threat as well if he gets to play. 7 and 11 are good possession wr. Now, don't get me wrong. We want to run it down your throat first.