Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

I had to check daddy's pirate/murphy fair calander when i saw how many pages this thread is up too! I thought it was already wednesday or thursday :roflol: .... even though alot of the stuff is bs from that rc213v character... what fan is he anyway and what ever it is he shouldn't be on here he should be on their basketball thread :thumb: people think im kidding but im serious

You are a very disrespectful person..... NO ONE REPLY BACK TO THIS PERSON AT ALL... for the rest of their time period on coacht!!!

He is in here on the SP tread,because SP people it on Marion Co treads all the time.So get use to it.SP people get on other people treads all the time,but don't think anyone should get on their treads.

Edited by lancer10

I had to check daddy's pirate/murphy fair calander when i saw how many pages this thread is up too! I thought it was already wednesday or thursday :roflol: .... even though alot of the stuff is bs from that rc213v character... what fan is he anyway and what ever it is he shouldn't be on here he should be on their basketball thread :thumb: people think im kidding but im serious

Everybody has the right to be on here if they want as long as they follow the rules. Thank you. If I don't agree with w you am cool with it so you should be to but don't get mad if someone tell the truth and you don't like it that how things goes. No one agrees with everything that is said on here and they shouldn't but am not upset about anything on here just have fun with facts.

He is in here on the SP tread,because SP people it on Marion Co treads all the time.So get use to it.SP people get on other people treads all the time,but don't think anyone should get on their treads.

You are full of it. As far as the thread about Jasper letting the Coach go, it was started by and [quite]SP[/strike] Sequatchie County poster. We generally post in threads with rival teams that we play. That's the typical extent for me. I may say congrats or something. There are sometimes a controversy or point of interest that gets cross traffic. That said, pot - kettle - black, considering how many threads you break in on. I have come to the conclusion of late that you are just a hatr.

Edited by rlh

You are full of it. As far as the thread about Jasper letting the Coach go, it was started by and SP poster. We generally post in threads with rival teams that we play. That's the typical extent for me. I may say congrats or something. There are sometimes a controversy or point of interest that gets cross traffic. That said, pot - kettle - black, considering how many threads you break in on. I have come to the conclusion of late that you are just a hatr.

Hater of what? I may bust some people on here. Not schools or teams......

he is a jasper fan and his 1st initial is d . I will save the rest if he agrees to leave.

I'm back and i bet you boys been wondering where howiepirate's been huh? Figured since I proved my point in cookeville last year, I'd lay low this season and let these oh pirate legs do the talkin while everyone else goes a walkin. I been plunderin in the higher classifications this season and thats the reason I'll be in cookeville on friday and who cares if i wear orange or black or set on the home side, i see another mercy rule (remember jb last year?). I called it before the game to oh "MotoMouth" and said we would win by five touchdowns and we did. So here is a simple message to all the pests from the west, South Pitt is the beast from the east and we will win by five touchdowns because "WE WILL RUN DOWN YOUR THROATS AND WILL NOT NEED TO PASS" Maybe a little gas when we step on your face and make you eat dirt>. So shut up all you haters and enjoy your basketball season. howiepirate----THE PROPHET DADDY!

You are full of it. As far as the thread about Jasper letting the Coach go, it was started by and SP poster. We generally post in threads with rival teams that we play. That's the typical extent for me. I may say congrats or something. There are sometimes a controversy or point of interest that gets cross traffic. That said, pot - kettle - black, considering how many threads you break in on. I have come to the conclusion of late that you are just a hatr.

You are worrying about the wrong things. Didn't say anything about a coach getting let go does matter to me. What I said is what I said it is what it is sorry if you don't like it. Keep it moving and line up for the next play 1 an 10.

You are worrying about the wrong things. Didn't say anything about a coach getting let go does matter to me. What I said is what I said it is what it is sorry if you don't like it. Keep it moving and line up for the next play 1 an 10.

rc213v you need to tone it down a notch. Read the CoachT Rules. This goes for everyone

Topic is the Wayne Co - SP game... Everybody please stay on it

Edited by zonepirate