Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

funny how you espouse the truth, but can't actually face it. :D

Lol the truth?? That's YOUR opinion! I saw him play once and he wasn't nearly as tough a runner as Lankford or nearly as fluid in the open field as Johnson...Both of them aren't haven't even started the SR year...To say TT is/was as good as them as a Soph/Jr is comical...U have your own opinion although biased it may be...Like I said...Keep telling yourself that

Elvis, what kind of mess is this? Grider passed up 25,000 dollars to play that Rankin man. He should have played them if we were going to make that much money. I garuntee you we might have could beat those Alcoa boys this year. You think im joking but im not.

Now Roy, don't you start that mess with me. :) "Might have could" ain't enough...I think we might have could toobut it matters not at this point as we're leading up to a chance at our 6th GOLD BALL...YOU THINK I'M JOKIN' BUT I'M NOT.

Now Roy, don't you start that mess with me. :) "Might have could" ain't enough...I think we might have could toobut it matters not at this point as we're leading up to a chance at our 6th GOLD BALL...YOU THINK I'M JOKIN' BUT I'M NOT.

The mess im talking about is that Rankin man was going to give Grider 25,000 dollars to play him and Grider would do it. That is a bunch of mess. Grider could have used that money and got us a nice bus to ride to Cookeville this week instead of a durn school bus like he did last week. You think im joking but im not.

I guess you guys get along with Collinwood about as much as we do Jasper. :roflol: Do you guys every have to debate merging?

Lol....HECK NO....that kinda talk would get you hurt quick in Waynesboro and you would prolly be disowned if you said something like that in Collinwood.

who was wayne county's biggest win against this year?

Mount Pleasant....our boys had to fight the refs all night long and a very very good QB and still won. It come down to the very last play just like the Boyd vs. FCS game....:shock:....pretty much the same play. But, the sweetest victory all year long was puttin it to the Huntingdon people....:roflolk:

Lol the truth?? That's YOUR opinion! I saw him play once and he wasn't nearly as tough a runner as Lankford or nearly as fluid in the open field as Johnson...Both of them aren't haven't even started the SR year...To say TT is/was as good as them as a Soph/Jr is comical...U have your own opinion although biased it may be...Like I said...Keep telling yourself that

i saw lankford and johnson play once, they aren't close to where tt was at that age. you need them both, wouldn't be the same team with just one. tt carried the load solo in 3a and was a mr. football finalist. comical is you claiming that someone else is being biased. :thumb:

Edited by snoball5278

i saw lankford and johnson play once, they aren't close to where tt was at that age. you need them both, wouldn't be the same team with just one. tt carried the load solo in 3a and was a mr. football finalist. comical is you claiming that someone else is being biased. :thumb:

Snowy now you know that them pirate players are the best in the universe, then, now and in the future, jus wait and see with the following post

Mount Pleasant....our boys had to fight the refs all night long and a very very good QB and still won. It come down to the very last play just like the Boyd vs. FCS game....:shock:....pretty much the same play. But, the sweetest victory all year long was puttin it to the Huntingdon people....:roflolk:

you have a tough row to hoe this week, may be too much to over come. they have the best running back tandem you'll see this year.

Oh yeah?!? He was a Mr Football finalist?? What about as a Sophomore? :bored:

Nope I would take these two and the last 3 SP runners before them over TT....Hale/Jones/Robinson all better

you have a tough row to hoe this week, may be too much to over come. they have the best running back tandem you'll see this year.

No doubt we do....I have already seen them and it will be a tough test for sure but WC players(espically #20 and #10) doesn't miss many tackles, if any most of the time. That will be a big difference maker in this game, that, and our passing game.