Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

Your computer has been hiccuping this about 10 times. You are right though, this Pirate defense has average speed and average hitters. Nothing for Wayne to worry about too much.

Sorry, the computer was acting stupid. I'm not at all talking bad about SP. They will be the best team we have faced all year and I have been saying all year long that until SP was beaten and put out of the 1A playoffs that they were the #1 team in state. I look forward to seeing SP in person.

Do you have any of these that are carrying the game on Cable?

WTCI–TV Chattanooga | Channel 45

WCTE–TV Cookeville | Channel 22

WLJT–TV Martin/Jackson | Channel 11

WETP–TV Tri-Cities | Channel 2

WKOP–TV Knoxville | Channel 15

WKNO–TV Memphis | Channel 10

WNPT–TV Nashville | Channel 8

Man, what a relief. I have one of those. What time is the game again Friday? And does the TSSAA have a schedule out of when the classifications play?

I wonder if that Rice man got the film on our Gordonsville game. I garuntee you he will not be preparing for that durn fake punt Grider tried. That was the biggest bunch of mess I had ever seen. Grider better come up with a better fake punt than that or we might as well punt the durn ball. Why does Grider not just snap it to one of the blockers in front of our kicker and let them run around the end with it. Does anyone know if Grider is getting a greyhound bus for this game? Grider got that bus together last week and I showed up down at Foodland to get on it and it was a durn school bus for 15 dollars and that did not even include a ticket. I was not going to ride some kids school bus. Someone needs to tell Grider that is to far to ride on a durn school bus. You think im joking but im not.

South Pittsburg is a good 1A team that it. They could not win any other class championship or beat any other class runnerup.

wat r you joking ?so wat bout huntingdon they beat a 3a team an 2a team tht r playin for the gold ball an sp is better than huntingdon so is WC so obviously u dont no anything say of this thread..thanks

South Pittsburg is a good 1A team that it. They could not win any other class championship or beat any other class runnerup.

Lol, IMHO, I think that whoever wins the 1A title could win the 2A title seeing as how both teams left in it have been beaten by teams that were put out by the teams playing in the 1A title(SP beat Gordonsville who beat FCS, WC beat Huntingond who beat Dresden). Milan is playing for 3A title and they lost to Huntingdon, who lost to Wayne Co. So.....? I'm not saying it would happen but the odds look pretty good.

wat r you joking ?so wat bout huntingdon they beat a 3a team an 2a team tht r playin for the gold ball an sp is better than huntingdon so is WC so obviously u dont no anything say of this thread..thanks

I said South Pittsburg coulld beat any team that is playing for a championship or any runnerup.