Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

Crossbones I hope you have that boy pushing those round bales around the farm this weekend.

No time for hay right now plankwalker,we had a big john deere tracter buried to the axles in mud with a cuttin harth behinfd it.Went and found Coltin,Big DJ,and Trey Martin hooked them up to the front of the tracter like a team of mules and they started moving it slowly,then it hit me I went and got that big anchor Cody Branham and hooked him to the front line and they are turning up new ground as we speak they have ben pulling that tracter since 6.00am.I am going to send them home before lunch so i don't have to feed them.

im glad mr traintracks aint on cause after tht comment i think he would filled the page up with the word train tracked..an no WC is a class act an i respect south pitt im jus havin a lil fun with this key board so SP posters dont get upset..jus keepin it interestin lol

Agree. It's for us that love sport and specifically football, to talk about a game while waiting on a game. I'm one of those that does not take this banter serious...Anyway, It's a lot like saying my kid can whip your kid, cause he has a right hook you won't see and a jab you can't stop.No one knows until they start swinging.roflol.gifSo no harm and no hard feelings when it's over. I say that, to say this, my boys will beat the snot out of your boys. GO PIRATES

Edited by pegleg

austin rice better get ready our defense is pretty stiff. :popcorneater:

Huntingdon people thought that Rice couldn't pass and that he was out only play maker but they found out just like SP will find out that WC has more than just him! #10 and #19 get over looked and #42 and #4 really do a lot! People just don't realize how they set up the big plays by pickin up 3-4 yards a carry up the middle!!!

:thumb:

No time for hay right now plankwalker,we had a big john deere tracter buried to the axles in mud with a cuttin harth behinfd it.Went and found Coltin,Big DJ,and Trey Martin hooked them up to the front of the tracter like a team of mules and they started moving it slowly,then it hit me I went and got that big anchor Cody Branham and hooked him to the front line and they are turning up new ground as we speak they have ben pulling that tracter since 6.00am.I am going to send them home before lunch so i don't have to feed them.

:thumb::roflol: Good one crossbones! I cant wait!

Huntingdon people thought that Rice couldn't pass and that he was out only play maker but they found out just like SP will find out that WC has more than just him! #10 and #19 get over looked and #42 and #4 really do a lot! People just don't realize how they set up the big plays by pickin up 3-4 yards a carry up the middle!!!

We have a couple of SP posters on here trying to get under Wayne's skin. South Pitt isn't stupid. They know Wayne Co is 13-0 and a good team. Some of these people are just trying to get a rise out of a few of you and its working. Should be a good game. I see that Coach Rice has been at Wayne Co for awhile so I am sure he will do everything to take advantage of his opportunity. How long has he been there? Like the past 15 years?