Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

Powerp, I was talking to this pegleg man and he said you were only charging 12 dollars to ride to Cookeville. Do you have one of those 15 passenger vans or something? Grider is charging 15 dollars. Will you include a game ticket to for 12 dollars? Do you have any extra seats? I will bring my Murphy Fair book and show it to you and educate you on these Wayne County boys. I might even get my buddy Murphy to give me an extra VIP pass for you. I already have me and Traintracks one. You think im joking but im not.

Yea Roy I have one of those Sport Utility Vehicles. You can ride up if you want.

Old Pirate says the Pirates sure have the hands full. Recon you could say the Pirates are the underdog in this feud. You ask OP Why........you dare to ask why?

1. WC has the all world 1 hit wonder UC fellers to pattern themselves after

2. WC has athletes at every position

3. WC has surely perfected the "Chicken Kick"

4. WC has a D that completely whips opposing offenses

5. WC has shut down corners that are nothing more than headhunters and ballhawks

6. WC has an OL that jest mashes everything in front of them and are track youngons to boot

7. WC has a coach that has filled them wildcats full of confidence

8. WC is undefeated

9. WC must have taken advise from Roy and been chasing chickens so they will be real fast

10. WC pass catching simply makes toast of opposing teams

11. WC RBs could compete with Earl Campbell

12. WC has the Futeball Gods a guiding them

Dad burnit, recon Old Pirate is more skerd than when a skillet slinger is swinging two skillets :roflol:

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Old Pirate says the Pirates sure have the hands full. Recon you could say the Pirates are the underdog in this feud. You ask OP Why........

1. WC has the all world 1 hit wonder UC fellers to pattern themselves after

2. WC has athletes at every position

3. WC has suely perfected the "Chicken Kick"

4. WC has a D completed whips opposing offenses

5. WC has shut down corners that are nothing more than headhunters and ballhawks

6. WC has an OL that jest mashes everything in front of them and are track youngons to boot

7. WC has a coach that has filled them wildcats full of confidence

8. WC is undefeated

9. WC must have taken advise from Roy and been chasing chickens so they will be real fast

10. WC has the Futeball Gods a guiding them

Dad burnit, recon Old Pirate is more skerd than when a skillet slinger is swinging two skillets :roflol:

lol thought someone forgot about my football gods quote heck tht was bout 100 pages ago,old pirate nothin gets by u does it

Edited by Region6Afan

Wayne County has a great team, but if South Pitt gives up 40 or more points like one poster suggested then I will be sorely disappointed. I have said several times, if South Pitt plays to the best of their ability and still loses then I am content with that. However, if they play sloppy and uninspired it will be more difficult to digest. I am hoping for the pirates to win, but I still HAVE NOT SEEN SP PLAY 4 QUARTERS. I hope we will see it on Friday. These Wayne County boys are awesome and some are saying they are the best 1A team to EVER come out of the west. We better come to play from the first whistle.

Edited by TheAmbassador

Crossbones-Those boys last week played real good. I know that Blevins boy has been pushing hay bales for bout 5 years now. The round ones. I know that he also gets to throw the square ones on the lower end of the farm when the crop is dry. Last week you had those linemen hooked up to the tractor plowing the field. Good thing you did that before all this rain. I have a question. Seems those boys on Defensive line remind me of that White man that played at Howard. He also played in the Pro league. They slung those arms furiously and made real good tackles. The linebackers looked like they were using the biotic elbow created by Dusty Rhodes. The Offensive line looked like they were Hawk and Animal of the Road Warriors the way they were using those forearms and clothes lines againsts that runner up mr football finalist #53 from Gordonville. Did Grider task you with the position of stregth and conditioning now. Those boys are doing real good since on the farm. Just curious since the game is a day away. Does Grider plan on bringing your tractor for pre-game warmups

What I said about Rick Rice saying SP could not stop Wayne County and they would not punt all night is the truth. I know a lot about the pirates. It's not hearsay, it's not rumors, it's the truth. I don't have to explain what I know about what is said but I put some of it up on here cause I think some pirate fans would like to read it. You don't have to believe it. Just saying now since he said that, our boys are even more fired up. So tell Ricky congrats on making his team a target that SP does not intend on missing. The Pirate Train is leaving to get their gold tomorrow at 4! :thumb:

PowerP

Will you be there for the send off?

Wayne County has a great team, but if South Pitt gives us 40 or more points like one poster suggested then I will be sorely disappointed. I have said several times, if South Pitt plays to the best of their ability and still loses then I am content with that. However, if they play sloppy and uninspired it will be more difficult to digest. I am hoping for the pirates to win, but I still HAVE NOT SEEN SP PLAY 4 QUARTERS. I hope we will see it on Friday. These Wayne County boys are awesome and some are saying they are the best 1A team to EVER come out of the west. We better come to play from the first whistle.

Like I said all along these Wildcats are as good as it gets they are rock solid on both offense and defense South Pitt. might win if they play errowless ball and Wayne Co.turns the ball over to them, other than that Wayne Co.wins.

• Upvote 1

LMAO....................................................................................... ............................................................................................ ...................

Old Pirate ain't falling for mess neither.........Figure you WC fans is attempting a last minute surge in bulletin board material............. :roflol:

Good catch. thumb[1].gif I noticed the 5 minute 3 post membership also. :roflol: