Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

There is so much smack talking on these boards from both sides that it makes me sick. It's sad that can't carry on a normal conversation about the state championship without talking all this smack talk. It is pure garbage and has NO bearing on this game at all. Wayne County has an excellent team and it will be tough on us. Hopefully we can make it entertaining.

I agree. WC runs a tough Veer but can also go in the gun. If they get in the gun that will play to our advantage I do believe. Sp likes to run it but has been open on passes and our boys now just have to catch it. For the record, SP does not just run outside, they like between the tackles as well. Good vision backs. Two days away from a dandy.

There is so much smack talking on these boards from both sides that it makes me sick. It's sad that can't carry on a normal conversation about the state championship without talking all this smack talk. It is pure garbage and has NO bearing on this game at all. Wayne County has an excellent team and it will be tough on us. Hopefully we can make it entertaining.

Ambass it seems you are disturbed about something. If what people are posting makes you mad hop over into volleyball or soccer. I think everyone here has respect for everyone with a few jokes in between. Sorry to say this but until now I have always likes watching what you have to say-good or bad. Anyway, take an ambien.

thanks oldraider u havent posted to much tha last 100 pages them ole south pitt posters has had us pinned up for a lil :popcorneater:

Region6afan, didn't I read a post on an earlier thread were you said if SP beat G"Ville they would be to much for WC??OR something about like that, if so what has made you change your opinion.just curious

Ambass it seems you are disturbed about something. If what people are posting makes you mad hop over into volleyball or soccer. I think everyone here has respect for everyone with a few jokes in between. Sorry to say this but until now I have always likes watching what you have to say-good or bad. Anyway, take an ambien.

PlankWalker maybe one of those sleeping pills would be good for me.

Region6afan, didn't I read a post on an earlier thread were you said if SP beat G"Ville they would be to much for WC??OR something about like that, if so what has made you change your opinion.just curious

Get em Paul, get em. I remember seeing one of those guys say that they really thought Gordonsville would handle us this year.

The funny thing is pal I am closer to the program than you are to WC by far. I know what was said. And by the way, we don't need to fire our boys up on coacht because we are SP and we are going for our first ever back to back state title. That is enough motivation. And if your not motivated enough to play by yourself anyways you should not be playing anyways. Your boys are fixing to find out what Pirate football is all about. If you want to be the man, you have to beat the man! You think I'm making up stuff, but I'm not. It's time to remove the pretender from the contender. GAME ON! This is for TrainTracks. You ever seen what happens when the power of a Train and the power of a car collide? The train wins every time. Sp is that train. SP by 14 close game til the end

Are you the towel boy or the kickoff-tee-getter?

I've known the WC coaches most of my life. They're all family friends. One coached me since I was little, one's my preacher, and one's my uncle. Whoever says they heard one say what you say they did misheard, misquoted, misunderstood, or flat out fabricated it. It would be neat if we didn't have to punt, though. The way I see it is we got four chances to get a first down every time they reset the chains. SP very well can win, as can WC. If the pirates do, you'll hear no excuses from me and I'll be one of the first to congratulate them.

Are you the towel boy or the kickoff-tee-getter?

I've known the WC coaches most of my life. They're all family friends. One coached me since I was little, one's my preacher, and one's my uncle. Whoever says they heard one say what you say they did misheard, misquoted, misunderstood, or flat out fabricated it. It would be neat if we didn't have to punt, though. The way I see it is we got four chances to get a first down every time they reset the chains. SP very well can win, as can WC. If the pirates do, you'll hear no excuses from me and I'll be one of the first to congratulate them.

If it got misquoted then it got misquoted. But thats not what was told to me. Enough on this. Hope Baylor pulls it out tom night and gives the area 1 title already.

180 pages dang it!!!! I cant read them all I was up to date on the first 80 but the last 100 has went fast.

You don't to, I will give you a Synopsis:

......you are a ____?___. No you are..........we have the speed.......we have the defense.......where is the tailgate......who's riding the bus?.........you are lying...no you are....HIT SOMEBODY!!!....traintracked!!

Now you are caught up , radio

• Upvote 1

PlankWalker maybe one of those sleeping pills would be good for me.

Me too. Maybe those WC fans would like one friday evening. They are real good but I think the Pirates will be just a tad bit better. I wish Harvey would bring hamburgers with him for these road trips. All the places we have traveled to don't seem to give you much angus on the bun.

You don't to, I will give you a Synopsis:

......you are a ____?___. No you are..........we have the speed.......we have the defense.......where is the tailgate......who's riding the bus?.........you are lying...no you are....HIT SOMEBODY!!!....traintracked!!

Now you are caught up , radio

bahaha thts about as close as u could get to it pegleg