Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

Roy, URJasper texted me this picture from outside the stadium...he found him one of those college girls. He is on the right. Don't know who his buddies are, do you recognize them?

65%20number%20one%20prostitute.jpg

thats Weasle and Shakee Puddin with me they say they walked from Wayne County and brought their woman Shoo Booty (pictured) with them, i dont believe them cause they was barefooted i think they may be from JB hopin to see The Mighty Pirates go down cause they couldnt git er dun!!!!!! they say they gonna set with me and help me hold up my sangle wang sign tho... lets GO PIRATES n bustem up!!!! and please sumbody brang me a Harvey burger and brang Jimbo with yall!!!!! Sangle Wang!!!!!!!! Pirates by two scores!!!

TT99, this is BYOB...that is, bring your own bottle of special sauce and parachute.

I agree with you maybe for the first time this season, These west boys are about to be "TrainTracked

"

Oh come on now Peg! You know you agreed with me many times this year! U can't say you didn't agree with me on me and NoComps bet can you? I don't think anyone sided with him except Mr Mayor Ambassader and his negative approach :thumb:

"TRAINTRACKED" though indeed :hungry:

• Upvote 1

ive gotta come up with some quote mhmm o i got one ..WC is gunna DERAIL south pitt or WC is gunna ANCHOR tht pirate ship get real..yea sounds dumb huh thts wat we been readin for 200 pages <_< good luck to both teams hope wc pulls this one out :thumb: but im ready to see tht blevins boy from over there hes a hoss !

HELLOOO!!! Dont quit your day job son! Dont you worry you will get to see all you want of Blevins!

answer to number 1 wasnt it 07? it was my junior year an two wayne county boys put a reef on our 50 yard line!think ones name was kyle but i could be totally wrong on the name .

answer to number 2 his name was mark good guy prolly one of the best guys u will ever meet! jus let his feelings over come him which i would have done the same thing.

answer to number 3 is COLLINWOOD !i may be behind yal but ill never say tht :mrgreen:

He is a legit C'wood person Guru....it ain't Jay.

1) Correct! Good job it was a trick question :thumb:

2) Correct! It really got the best of him....:blush:

3) Wrong! But.....

HEELLLOOO!! LETS GO SP PEOPLE!! 1 of 5 Grace, check! 2 of 5 Greenback, check! 3 of 5 Coalfield, Check! 4 of 5 Gordonsville, check! 5 of 5 Wayne County, check as long as you HIT SOMEBODY BOYS!!! YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!!!! U KNOW IT!!! U KNOW IT!!!

LETS GO BOYS!!! BRING IT HOME!!! ONE MORE TIME!! ONE MORE TIME!!! ONE MORE TIME!!!

As I have said. Wayne Co will lose by at least 21. Just another Jo Byrns. They were 13 and 0 also. Wayne is another Eagleville they even played 4 of the same teams with about the same results. If Wayne played SP schedule they wouldn't be here now.

Do not post anymore you are ignorant. I posted back to about Eagleville games being the same results as the Wayne Co. games did you not read that? I'm starting to wonder if you and rc cola guy are the same person.

Do not post anymore you are ignorant. I posted back to about Eagleville games being the same results as the Wayne Co. games did you not read that? I'm starting to wonder if you and rc cola guy are the same person.

Alumni I think most of these south pittiful folks played in that movie "the wrong turn" the intelect is jus not quiet there,,, think they may have gotten earholed or traintracked at some point when they were sitting behind the fence watching the normal kids play together

Alumni I think most of these south pittiful folks played in that movie "the wrong turn" the intelect is jus not quiet there,,, think they may have gotten earholed or traintracked at some point when they were sitting behind the fence watching the normal kids play together

You forgot that they also got Hellllooooed and One More Timed!!!! Me and WildcatPride70 were talking about it and we can just see a bunch of them chantting Helloooo...Helloooo...Helloooo...Helloooo.....Only people on the level of a 5th grader would think that to be funny or cool. I picture most SP fans losing on the show are you smarter than a 5th grader....espically with the way most of them post. You can't even understand what they are trying to say, "ewe guranteee uuu dat soth pite wale whine tis aim" "dag darn durn dang it" "what is this mess" I dagem till uu wat man....tim dar soth pite boies is gone na whine dat ter aim....whhoooaaa.....One More Time, Hellloooo, Train tracked, and Hit Somebody dag dang it......

• Upvote 1