Milan VS CAK

Slim88

Well since CAK is going to blow Milan out why are we going to this game? This is going to be the worst game ever huh? Keep telling yourself that to build your low self esteem, BUT it is not going to help this game can go either way. You might be upset because IF Milan can control clock and don't turn the ball over this game could really hurt your feelings. Please keep trashing Milan please...

How well does High scramble around?

He's top 2 or 3 athletes on the field at all times. So.. pretty well. Although he doesnt like to scramble, that's why he's thrown for so many yards. As for the other guy who thinks that CAK fans are "trashing" Milan, I've never known any real CAK fans who knew anything to "trash" the opponent. I think you might be fishing for bulletin board material just for fun

I watched the TSSAA on demand video of the CPA vs. Milan game last night. Both teams looked to have playmakers on offense and were very impressive on defense. I focused on Milan, of course, since that is who we are playing. I was particularly impressed with the fact that not only can #29 and #3 run the ball behind a very good OL, the QB made some very nice throws. I fully expect to see Milan open the playbook up a bit IF CAK is able to come out and move the ball effectively. Milan looks entirely capable of throwing the ball more than enough to just keep the defense honest. I also expect CAK to do some things defensively to make things more difficult for Milan's offense. Without going into a lot of detail, I have observed that a few changes of personnel and where players are positioned makes a dramatic difference.

As far as CAK's ability to move the ball on the Milan "D", it was hard for me to get a read on based on the CPA game. CAK's offense is nothing like the style that CPA played at any point in that game. Milan clearly has a very stout defense, but most defenses are not equally capable of stopping the run and the pass. It may be that Milan's strength is stopping the pass, or may be that they are better equipped to stop the run. We'll know here in a few days.

Hey Husker, who do you see trash talking towards Milan? . I haven't seen one single CAK supporter trash talking or calling for a one sided game. That's not really our style. Maybe you are talking about a fan from a program that isn't playing this Friday...

He's top 2 or 3 athletes on the field at all times. So.. pretty well. Although he doesnt like to scramble, that's why he's thrown for so many yards. As for the other guy who thinks that CAK fans are "trashing" Milan, I've never known any real CAK fans who knew anything to "trash" the opponent. I think you might be fishing for bulletin board material just for fun

I think you may be right.

How's the weather been in Knoxville for practice this week? Here in Milan it's rained for two

days and snowed for one. Does CAK also have access to the VOLS indoor facility?

just rain here for the last two days. CAK will be outside. I was told that they cannot get into the VOLS facility until late (after 7) so they chose to practice after school.

How is practicing in the snow going? (or are you guys inside)It has been a long time since I played football, but always wanted the opportunity to play in the snow :flower:

Edited by Abijah

Well since CAK is going to blow Milan out why are we going to this game? This is going to be the worst game ever huh? Keep telling yourself that to build your low self esteem, BUT it is not going to help this game can go either way. You might be upset because IF Milan can control clock and don't turn the ball over this game could really hurt your feelings. Please keep trashing Milan please...

Come on now HUSKER, you know the CAK fans are not calling for a blowout or trashing Milan, the only one's who have are either kids or support another team and are just expressing their opinion. If you think this is trashing Milan its a good thing you aren't having to endure the wrath of some of the very talented Alcoa posters :lol: Nothing but respect from CAK for the Milan tradition and for this team. There is a real possibility that you can control the clock and real possibility that you can beat us. We've got nothing to crow about, we've never even been to a title game. Our coach just publicly gave you a high compliment at media days when he said that Milan reminds him of last years Alcoa team. If thats true, then why are we going to the game???