FCS VS Dresden

therealfan

Me to....what he said.

Never really had a problem with your posts either but not sure I care for the implications of this post of yours. We aren't backwards people over here and don't appreciate being characterized that way. But it's good bullenboard material.

I'm not a Lions faithful as you should know but I'm behind them 100% in Cookville Since they played Huntingdon they have proven themselves to be MUCH better than everyone else thought they were and any team that doesn't prepare that way is in trouble. Any team in 2A that feels like they are gonna walk all over the Lions could well be in deep PooPoo! FC fans or supporters can talk all the smack they/you want to and all it's gonna do is make Dresden play harder. We play Dresden pretty regularly (especially since we're in the same district now) and have a good W/L record against them. BUT we narrowly beat them in week two and the first round of the playoffs Dresden handed us out butts on a platter. They been doing the same thing to everybody they faced in the playoffs.

The Dresden Lions are not a team to talk smack and make fun of on here. The east end better get serious or ya'll are gonna be embarrassed!!!!

Eye garuntee ewe youre Geodon doasage kneads to bee incresed or ewe might gets cent two a renewal center.And Eye aint joking mR DuckmanNumbers.

Edited by RoyDillardJr

West TN football is weak...always has been...FCA by 35 popcorneater.gif Dressdan mighta finished 4th in region 4 roflol.gif

You might want to have some idea about the teams playing before you make a prediction. We've all been corrected by FC fans and it is FCS not FCA & our team is DRESDEN. Saw some tape on some middle TN teams and wasn't too impressed either. I quess you can't help but get bored watching when you're used to watching smashmouth football from the West TN teams every Friday night.

Guest Termite

Hmmm. What do you call a family of Lions? PRIDE. What do you do call Friendship Christian? I guess you don't care. It's only a name.

2A State Champs Saturday nite.............:thumb:

Would like to slap slim shady in the face, but,,,

Good luck to our Lions! We are proud of you, don't let crazy freaks ruin your groove, we'll be there soon enough to show what we have.

I am beginning to think that Ms select55 is post menopausal. She is wanting to slap poor old Slimshady for messing around with her grandkid's "groove".

Funny stuff. Too bad you can't buy the state championship. Sounds like that only works for quarterfinals. Should be interesting to see if Dresden plays Boyd for the real state championship the week after whooping on FCS. I'd pay to see that game. Someone please post pictures of those refs. Need to make sure the TSSAA doesn't allow them at state. As for the west not playing smashmouth football. Watch Saturday. Dresden was as physical as any team.