FCS VS Dresden

therealfan

never found the smoking 4X4 but I didn't get there until about 11:45, not used to this big city driving yet, got caught in traffic, I'll make it a few FCS MS baseball games, hope to meet you then

met some very nice FCS fans today, but didn't see a single sweatervest

Well, most of us marry young.

Congrats to Dresden on your season and Silver Ball. It's not unusual to get rattled and really mess up ones first shot at the Gold Ball. It happens pretty much every season to a couple of teams at the least. Lion players, don't pay any attention to all this crap that is posted trying to tear down your season. You earned your shot at the Gold and the others can't say that. They probably envy ya'lls Silver Ball truth be known.

If lower class A area teams feel they can wipe the floor with 2A they can move themselves up and give it a shot!!!

The Lions had a great season and even though there is a lot of crap on here to swallow along with the disappointment, we've been there too so we do understand. In the end it will still be a memory never forgotten and all the Lion fans need to go out to the school and check out that trophy!! It's dang nice!!!!

Hold up your heads and be proud of what ya'll have accomplished. And I'd have to say that most of west TN was pulling for ya'll too just so ya'll know........................................

Edited by duckman38201

Congrats to FC on winning the gold and Dresden on getting there. I've got to ask a question and I mean no disrespect. How did Dresdon beat Humboldt?

Hey man, sorry I didn't make it over there with Butchie this time but will try to make up for it next season. I do understand your question too. If Dresden had been deer hunting today they would have run out of ammunition before they could get out of the truck from shooting themselves repeatedly. A clasic "deer in the headlights" if ever I saw one. The only game that comes to mind to me that they played similar to that was their regular season game with us which we won. In the playoffs they spanked us soundly!!!

Knowing you I know that you meant no disrespect to the Lion faithful and can assure them of that.

Now what? No more high school football of the real variety untill next Fall. But at my age that will pass quickly and it will be here again before I know it I guess.....just feels like a long ways off.

Ya'll will play in Humboldt next season so maybe me and big boy can make that one. Maybe even eat before the game?? Ya'll know where to find us!!

Edited by duckman38201

Congrats to FCS winning the championship and representing the district way to go Commanders. :thumb: Congrats to Dresden on a great season. :thumb:

:thumb: We are still proud of Dresden and they are a much better team than you saw today. That D line of FCS had no problems today. The fake punt on 4th and forever at the 8 yd line, what was that boy thinking!? The coach did NOT call that one. He must have had the big game freezies, an excellent punter all year till today.