Maplewood Panthers versus Greeneville Greene Devils

midtnmale

You're right, we've never played a team like Maplewood before. Our guys will be in shock when they witness their athleticism.

Oh wait, we beat them last year. Will there ever be a time that we will not hear this crap about athleticism? Trust me, we have plenty of athletes.

Different ball game this time ...i'm really not thinking about last year ....some of you forgot how lucky you were to come out with a win ... we stick to the plan ....come home shinning .... simple as that ...not saying you guys wont score ...you just not going to score as much as you think you are.

They were 21-21 with Giles and now they are going to beat Maplewood 42-14? :roflol:

You've lost your mind!

If Maplewood has a passing game like Giles then it might be 21-21 at half but they do not. Run D is Greeneville''s Strength! Thats why they had the top 2 defensive lineman in AA. You do know Greeneville held Maplewood to 7 points on their own field last year and return 9 starters off that same Defense. Now they Are bigger stronger and faster than a year before :thumb:

You're right, we've never played a team like Maplewood before. Our guys will be in shock when they witness their athleticism.

Oh wait, we beat them last year. Will there ever be a time that we will not hear this crap about athleticism? Trust me, we have plenty of athletes.

What's funny is I would be willing to bet that Shuffler, Culbreth, Jefferson, and Wilson are as fast or faster than anyone on MWs team. Shuffler was timed as one of the fastest kids in the state at a UT camp last year. Faster than even Carmichael. Sometimes I think teams underestimate that greeneville can smash and dash you. They truly do have thunder and lighting.

;) Greeneville by four touchdowns, minimum. Ballard does not take his foot off the gas pedal. It's already in the book in ink.

wow!!! ...you must think this the first round!!! better wake up!

greenbighype.jpg

Devil Star Fan 8 "hey look guys i have a great idea .. if you flash a light behind you ...you will look bigger than you are ..take that Maplewood!!"

Different ball game this time ...i'm really not thinking about last year ....some of you forgot how lucky you were to come out with a win ... we stick to the plan ....come home shinning .... simple as that ...not saying you guys wont score ...you just not going to score as much as you think you are.

I think most people would tell you that I’m not a trash talker on here. I fully expect this to be a good game just like last year. Maplewood is very good team, or they wouldn’t be here.

I just get tired of people trying to act like Greeneville doesn’t have athletes. I never once saw anyone catch Carmichael when he got loose last year, and I haven’t seen anyone catch Shuffler this year (4.38 forty time). Speed is speed, it doesn’t matter where you are from. Greeneville has a ton of speed this year in addition to their power.

What's funny is I would be willing to bet that Shuffler, Culbreth, Jefferson, and Wilson are as fast or faster than anyone on MWs team. Shuffler was timed as one of the fastest kids in the state at a UT camp last year. Faster than even Carmichael. Sometimes I think teams underestimate that greeneville can smash and dash you. They truly do have thunder and lighting.

Exactly, this isn’t a "big and slow" NE Tennessee team. They are very strong and have several very fast players.

If Maplewood has a passing game like Giles then it might be 21-21 at half but they do not. Run D is Greeneville''s Strength! Thats why they had the top 2 defensive lineman in AA. You do know Greeneville held Maplewood to 7 points on their own field last year and return 9 starters off that same Defense. Now they Are bigger stronger and faster than a year before :thumb:

You were held to 17 ...after avg 40 or 70 points a game .... and you will get a bigger dose of #20 this time ...and not like the 8 plays from last year where he gutted you for 112 yds and scored in those 8 plays.

We are bigger stronger and faster than a year before!!! .... like i said ...this will be like no other game you have played ..best get ready for war!!!!

Edited by boski

You were held to 17 ...after avg 40 or 70 points a game .... and you will get a bigger dose of #20 this time ...and not like the 8 plays from last year where he gutted you for 112 yds and scored in those 8 plays.

We are bigger stronger and faster than a year before!!! .... like i said ...this will be like no other game you have played ..best get ready for war!!!!

HELD TO 17 YEP YOU DID . WE WHERE PLAYING IN MUD AND ICE . LOL YOU WILL BE PLAYING ON OUR KIND OF GROUND THIS YEAR TURF I PROMISE IT WANT BE LIKE LAST YEAR . :thumb:

• Upvote 1