Maplewood Panthers versus Greeneville Greene Devils

midtnmale

what "things" did the coaches do the week they played? before you type a word, keep in mind, this conversation goes both ways. I'll just say it. JC has about as much class as a booger pickin hillbilly spittin backer on his neighbors porch. Im not going to offer up any specifics, because that's really no ones business, but i'll just say that sometimes what the adults say and do leading up to a game, can ultimately cause the results on the field to appear skewed. simply put, if a man is brave enough to walk up and poke a grizzly bear in the face, then he should be man enough to accept the consequences of his actions without later saying " that darn classless grizzly bear mauled me "...read what you want into this, but the bottom line is GHS's "coaches" didnt do ANYTHING that wasnt provoked and that my friend is a FACT. (firsthand knowledge)... If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times, I wish all the Greeneville and Greene County schools all the success possible on and off the field of play. We have to live and work together a far sight longer than we have to "play games" together.

So, it was all JC's fault? CB didn't do anything wrong? Typical response from you.

I have never slammed someone for using the word retard... I was referring to your "city boy" crack. Because that is the usual tactic when ya'll attempt to talk trash. Why can't you stick to football and stop all the "classless city folk" tactics. It's not like we call you "stupid rednecks".I would love to see a bit more swagger out of the county fans and I don't care whether you say nice things about our team or not...I believe we have that covered.

Barb, please go back and read his post that I REPLIED to. He was the one talking about the "nashville city boys". I was letting him know it seemed odd that a kid that went to a city school was poking fun at city boys. He later told me that he was a boy from the south end of the county (I guess one of those "few" county academic students that went to GHS).

Barb, please go back and read his post that I REPLIED to. He was the one talking about the "nashville city boys". I was letting him know it seemed odd that a kid that went to a city school was poking fun at city boys. He later told me that he was a boy from the south end of the county (I guess one of those "few" county academic students that went to GHS).

You can't agrue with Barb. She is always right, just ask, she will tell you. :flower:

We got this man. ..don't need much of a passing game...in fact that's kinda what doomed us last year.... We do it right this time.

You seem to be using a lot of last years and what we did'sand yada yada yada.

You most obviously haven't seen Greeneville this year and know little about the facts of this match-up.

Your a fan but that's about it.

Greeneville Repeats fairly easily.

:roflol: Greenevile will beat every county by 50+ next year... WG already lost its whole team with dalton. CD lost Julius and when has SG ever given us a test?? next year will be a very boring year in the BRAC...

I was not aware that one man made up both WG and CD. Interestng news there. I guess they, along with SG, should just forfeit next year then becasue it would probably be difficult to play the Almighty Devils, or Camp Creek for that matter with nobody on their team...and if it is just such a bore to be playing in the BRAC why don't your Devils move on up to 3A?

Maplewood will make this game interesting for the 1st quarter (maybe) and then G'ville will start putting the pedal to the metal and MW will have no answer for what they are up against. I have seen G'ville play several times this year and from what I can tell from the little bit of tape available on MW they stand no chance of winning unless G'ville allows it with mental mistakes and turnovers. G'ville is just in a different league than MW right now and it will show come this chamionship game, MW will not be able to compete at their level for 4 quarters! The 4A gold ball will be sitting right next to the one from last year despite what Boski's under comments say because he's either to cheap or still living a fantasy that MW was supposed to be the 2010 champs and are not and will not be in 2011 either. MW's so called speed will be devoured by this defense that they are about to face. Simply put IMO....NO CONTEST!!

G'ville- 42

MW - 14

Edited by VHSFALCONS
  • Upvote 1