South Pittsburg 2012

Roy Dillard

Guest Purplepastry

Man the day a care what a loser like u from up the road thinks is the day I'm 10 foot tall and shoot fire balls from my ace.....You are just a pathetic excuse for a human being and spend your days throwing darts at a South Pittsburg dart board....Get a life muffin ur better than this...Keep telling yourself that :thumb:

How many times have I told you, stop talking about things you don't know about. On second thought you wouldn't be on here then and that wouldn't be any fun. Let's compromise, you can comment on things you know nothing about but don't demean those who do. Besides you need to save your pearls for the team. They need you, time to find some linemen. Don't waste energy on losers like me who stick to the facts and their working knowledge of the subject matter.

When are those harper boys moving back to Kentucky? I new there had to be a reason you guys were good every year. Then when Dooley lost this year, it occurred to me, its those blue grass fed boys.

if the harpers moved here from kentucky, they would have had to of done it pre-vietnam war. that family has rings going back to 72. :roflolk:

if the harpers moved here from kentucky, they would have had to of done it pre-vietnam war. that family has rings going back to 72. :roflolk:

For a long time I thought TC was in Kentucky because some old boy up there told me they owned TC. I never did figure out what he was talking about.

WHY ARE MARION COUNTY AND TROUSDALE PEOPLE IN HERE???? THIS IS A BUNCH OF CRAP....Please get out and make your own thread about who can has a better looking wife or who has the bigger&*^%$#. Half of you guys can mess up any thread. Grow up people. HELLLOOO!!! Lankford is from SP. Has been his whole life. End of discussion

man you are a hoot! hello...? ^_^

• Upvote 1

WHY ARE MARION COUNTY AND TROUSDALE PEOPLE IN HERE???? THIS IS A BUNCH OF CRAP....Please get out and make your own thread about who can has a better looking wife or who has the bigger&*^%$#. Half of you guys can mess up any thread. Grow up people. HELLLOOO!!! Lankford is from SP. Has been his whole life. End of discussion

I's garuntee ewe mr The Eraser, Me and Mr ZonePilot is abouts to shut this thang down. Clense up the Profannities or deletes yore CoachTs acount! And Eye ant joking.

Thanx

Moderashun