South Pittsburg 2012

Roy Dillard

Guest Purplepastry

Funny. Never went to school in Alabama and never lived there. Has lived right across from your friendly neighborhood Foodland for over 10 years.

So where did he go to middle school? DISCLAIMER: Before you skillet heads get crazy it was a joke. It is still a joke even if you don't get it.

Edited by Purplepastry

Oh ok I guess you would tell Andy Kelly, who played for QB for TN and in the NFL that he's an idiot too cause he said, "SP's playing with 9 guys in the box!" ('m pretty sure Andy K can read a defense! You REALLY need to go back and watch the film as I have twice! They were NOT in a 3-5 all day there buddy!! They had 9 guys in the box!! What a arrogant idiot you are!

There is a difference in the number of guys in the box vs. down lineman. Then again, do they use down linemen in arena football? Maybe there is a reason Andy Kelley was one of the most under achieving QBs in UT history. He never played in a big game that he didn't throw a pick six in before he got going but he did win a Cotton Bowl and Sugar Bowl.

So where did he go to middle school? DISCLAIMER: Before you skillet heads get crazy it was a joke. It is still a joke even if you don't get it.

PurplePanties, It would have been a joke if he had gone to school in Alabama. However, it is more like libel and slander. :roflol:

There is a difference in the number of guys in the box vs. down lineman. Then again, do they use down linemen in arena football? Maybe there is a reason Andy Kelley was one of the most under achieving QBs in UT history. He never played in a big game that he didn't throw a pick six in before he got going but he did win a Cotton Bowl and Sugar Bowl.

Of course there's a difference in the # of guys in the box vs. down linemen....geez....abc..123.....Go back and watch the film and see how many guys are in the box....8-9 on many occasions (whether it be linemen, backers, or corners up tight)

Andy Kelley wasn't a great QB, but if you start at QB at UT, get drafted in the NFL, and play in NFL Europe, I'm pretty sure you can count.

Of course there's a difference in the # of guys in the box vs. down linemen....geez....abc..123.....Go back and watch the film and see how many guys are in the box....8-9 on many occasions (whether it be linemen, backers, or corners up tight)

Andy Kelley wasn't a great QB, but if you start at QB at UT, get drafted in the NFL, and play in NFL Europe, I'm pretty sure you can count.

The number of guys in the box isn't what determines the base defense. That is the point I and others are making. He must not of been able to count defensive guys too well in the NFL because he ended up in the arena league.

Oh ok I guess you would tell Andy Kelly, who played for QB for TN and in the NFL that he's an idiot too cause he said, "SP's playing with 9 guys in the box!" ('m pretty sure Andy K can read a defense! You REALLY need to go back and watch the film as I have twice! They were NOT in a 3-5 all day there buddy!! They had 9 guys in the box!! What a arrogant idiot you are!

They had 3 defensive lineman in the game you idiot...They had line backers walked up on the line...They play a 3-5 defense and walk guys up and give different looks...Go back and learn football...I know what kind of defense SP plays...I don't care what announcer says what....We had a safety down in the box sometimes if Wayne had guys in a power look..SP plays a 3-5 defense plain and simple...Deal with it

Lol they had this many guys in box!!! :thumb: That doesnt mean jack kid....Bahaha What a tool! Before u try and argue learn some footbal X's and O's

Edited by TrainTracks99

Majority of game it was 8 and at times 9 when you was in veer but SP was still in a 3-5 Defense with guys walked up giving different looks and blitzing gaps...This my friend is FACT.....It didn't obviously work but that doesnt suprise as most already knew

Kind of like Mark Howard saying Tucker Stadium, stadium at Tennessee Tech, was named after coach John Tucker, former coach at Milan. It was named after Wilburn Tucker, long time head coach at Tennessee Tech. :roflol:

It is a waste of time to talk real football with Braintracks. All he knows he learns on here.

Man the day a care what a loser like u from up the road thinks is the day I'm 10 foot tall and shoot fire balls from my ace.....You are just a pathetic excuse for a human being and spend your days throwing darts at a South Pittsburg dart board....Get a life muffin ur better than this...Keep telling yourself that :thumb:

Edited by TrainTracks99

Majority of game it was 8 and at times 9 when you was in veer but SP was still in a 3-5 Defense with guys walked up giving different looks and blitzing gaps...This my friend is FACT.....It didn't obviously work but that doesnt suprise as most already knew

Ok so in your first response to me, you said SP only had 8 in the box and def not 9, and NOW you're saying that IT WAS ACTUALLY 9 at times.....WHICH WAS MY POINT IN THE FIRST PLACE!! Now you're backtracking traintrack! :roflolk:

Edited by hooplove

Ok so in your first response to me, you said SP only had 8 in the box and def not 9, and NOW you're saying that IT WAS ACTUALLY 9 at times.....WHICH WAS MY POINT IN THE FIRST PLACE!! Now you're backtracking traintrack! :roflolk:

SP ran a 3-5 defense and changed looks depending on the formation...Short yardage situations sure the safety came up closer but unless you had guys packed in close running veer he was playing his normal zone...Which was the "Majority" of the game....The "POINT" is that SP was in there normal 3-5 defense the "WHOLE" game billy....

Edited by TrainTracks99