Dresden Lions 2012

hogheaven

I just luv Luv LUV the way some folk trash and hate-on Dresden, and talk down on us.. the Lions FEAST on that and it just makes us better and stronger. btw, I just joined up here at CoachT, players asking me to, I am THE mouth of the south among the fans, and this year I will be even more up close and personal, sitting as close to the field as possible on front rows. Cowbell, horn, mini-mega-phone, and cane to hit the bleachers with all in tow, I need more than two hands though! HURRY UP 2012 season.. the Lions are licking their lips and chomping at the bits to go get our Gold Ball and those championship rings for the team. It is a real possibility we will go undefeated this year with TEAM ball. Our superior work ethic, superior heart, superior coaches, superior strategy, superior fans.. yeah, if I was another team I guess I would be hatin' on Dresden too if that was in my heart to hate, but really I would be learning from such a superior team so we could compete as well if I was one of the other teams. I not a negative hater, but a fan of the game and appreciate rivalries, competition, and talent wherever it is. It just so happens the Dresden Lions have the lion's share of what it takes to be CHAMPS! So throw them Lions more meat with all your trash talk and disbelief by the pundits, "experts", and other teams.. it DOES make us meaner, better, and more fierce. oh yes! You will get used to eating crow before long as we continue our winning ways for many years to come, you'll be enjoying your crow while we feast on our opponents and get empowered by the naysayers junk talk they throw out, enjoying a CHAMPIONSHIP DYNASTY that will continue for quite awhile. SO BRING IT!!!! Dresden Lions ARE #1 ALL THE WAY, and will stay that way for a very long time!! watch and see.. ha, just watch and see!!

Sounds like you just want to make alot of noise. Like your post. Nothing but noise.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No man love, but admiration for what he has done for Lion Posse nation. Hog you would have been proud of Lotso at the 7 on 7 tourney yesterday, did very well at center. Don't know weather we should be excited or scared to death of this season, at times we looked great and other times our defense was pitiful. Only time the boys played with any passion was against Westview after they gave our recievers a few cheap shots. We are a much better team when angry!!!!! And yes we beat the underfeated Chargers yesterday. Cant wait for week 0

Was there any doubt. I heard they are painting a big D in the middle of the field for this one. UTM is renaming the field the Lions Den. LOL Think they will "only be playing their 2nd teamers" like they said last year. What a great way to start the high school football season than a thursday night game in the LIONS DEN, martin. :0)

No man love, but admiration for what he has done for Lion Posse nation. Hog you would have been proud of Lotso at the 7 on 7 tourney yesterday, did very well at center. Don't know weather we should be excited or scared to death of this season, at times we looked great and other times our defense was pitiful. Only time the boys played with any passion was against Westview after they gave our recievers a few cheap shots. We are a much better team when angry!!!!! And yes we beat the underfeated Chargers yesterday. Cant wait for week 0

I watched that game too, are we talking about the same one at UT Martin (main field)...I didn't see any "cheap" shots from either team, except a "mugging" being put on a tall receiver from Westview by a cornerback. And it was a good one, that tall kid lit us up in our matchup- but didn't even touch the ball in yalls' game. But it's touch football and there are no refs, it was fun as heck to watch that corner go after him---but I didn't see any cheap shots from either team???? We've been playing WV for years, they have been a class team when they beat us (rarely of course) and when they lose ---theyve treated it like another game. Looking forward to Week 0 too----it should be fun to watch you guys go at it.

What I was calling cheap shots were pushes in the back after the play. Plenty of mouthing going on from both sides didn't help either. Yes, the corner did an outstanding job on Westview's new reciever (been playing basketball)and I hope he keeps it up. Westview did something to spark the Lions because they didn't play with that intensity any other game of the day. Really should be a hard hitting game come week 0 and I hope the Lions repeat last years results. Looking forward to week 3 also, maybe the McKenzie swat team will have to guard the Rebel again. LOL....

Guest hevyrevy1611

Monday evening, July 16th 7 on 7 at Bethel with 4A Obion Central Rebels, 5A defending champs Henry County Patriots, and 2A Dresden Lions.. final talley, Interceptions made by Obion:0, by Henry County:7, by Dresden:7.. and TD's made by Obion Central:1, by Henry County:2, and by Dresden Lions:11.. yes ELEVEN.. icon_lol.gif (we made 6 against Obion and 5 against Henry County, and we had only 1 made against us when we on defense by Obion on a long-bomb). HA, it was a lopsided BLOW-OUT... actually embarassing for those "big" schools to have Dresden do that to them, Lions looked like men among boys, it was truly amazing and inspiring to see (IF you a Lion Nation fan member that is, or appreciate good sports and athletics by anyone, not just your four and no more), but we still have room for improvement, in many areas as our guys well know, and when all the wrinkles are ironed out, rhut rho.. I sure would hate to be any team playing the Dresden Lions! I bethca those Patriot and Rebel coaches had their guys running extra laps next day after getting shellacked by that lil school Dresden who was suppossed to be an easy pushover. HA! This will be the way it is in every game this year these hungry Lions have.. Dresden DOMINATION! hungry.gif watch and see, haha, watch and see! icon_razz.gif