oneida 2012

CleatlessInjun

Let's not start arguing and pointing the finger. They will be alot of rumors. The one thing about this community is we pull together, I don't think Brewster or the staff would want to tare down what so many have worked hard to achieve. Brewster was successful and would want the team to build on it. The records show he was successful as a player and a coach.

Let's not start arguing and pointing the finger. They will be alot of rumors. The one thing about this community is we pull together, I don't think Brewster or the staff would want to tare down what so many have worked hard to achieve. Brewster was successful and would want the team to build on it. The records show he was successful as a player and a coach.

No I dont think Brewster will be mad at all. In fact he will probably leave Lambert some milk and cookies in the locker room just as soon as he gets that 12 inch blade out of his back. :popcorneater: Lambert sure has cost alot of coaches their jobs over the past few years. I would guess his fiends in the very small coaching community are getting less all the time.

Your questioning my intelligence? Go back to the South Pitt thread and read your own post and see who the idiot is(cant recognize sarcasim). :roflolk: Thats the dumbest post I have read on coacht and thats saying alot. Of course you are an Oliver Springs idiot so go figure.

Easy there Polar on the OS idiot reference...there's only a few of us that fit that mold! :thumb:

I find it funny that someone is trying to claim that some district in east or middle tn is tougher than District 13A. No other district in the state can claim the following but District 13A:

1. All 6 teams made the playoffs.

2. 4 of the 6 teams made it to the 2nd round.

3. 3 of the 6 teams made it to the 3rd round.

4. 2 of the 6 teams made it to the 4th round.

5. 1 of the 6 teams made it to the finals (and that team (Dresden) won all their games on the road as a #5 seed!)

Find me another district that can claim that........aint happening.

Edited by FootballFan1970

Sorry rcpatriot you are correct. There just seems to be a larger abundance of them in OS than anywhere else. :roflol: Just kidding. Maybe. I guess.

We must have upset "THE COACH" on here sloth. I noticed he was cruising around here & now we are both a couple posts short of where we were a few minutes ago. Tell you what, I'll initiate a cease fire with ya' before Coacht himself has to negotiate one for us.

Just so you know, though, I am not from OS or even a supporter of the program. Don't have any bad blood with 'em, they're just not even remotely close to where I am geographically.

We must have upset "THE COACH" on here sloth. I noticed he was cruising around here & now we are both a couple posts short of where we were a few minutes ago. Tell you what, I'll initiate a cease fire with ya' before Coacht himself has to negotiate one for us.

Just so you know, though, I am not from OS or even a supporter of the program. Don't have any bad blood with 'em, they're just not even remotely close to where I am geographically.

Just getting under your skin a little bit dd no hard feelings. But if you dont come clean about which team you support well then I guess you are just a TROLL.

Scary how many folks are finding joy and fun in situation where a man is loosing his job right before Christmas!

I've been ranting on here this year about everything from the refs to ghost cheap shots, so I don't guess I have much room to talk...or type. Just saying, Gonna be alot of coal in folks stockings this year. Shame, shame! <_<