oneida 2012

CleatlessInjun

We irish are savages from way back. If not for whiskey, we take over the world! icon_e_ugeek.gif Good luck to Greenback and Oneida...epic battle of the redskins.....This jar of mayonnaise will see the cherokees soon. roflol.gif

Man, you got to want to play in this game! The rest of life is pretty boring by comparison. Don't get me wrong, marriage, the birth of your sons. great jobs...yes...all incredible. But putting your cleats in the grass against a rival of decades...a rival your grand pappy talks about...come on now!!! It's once in a lifetime. Yeah, I agree with orngnblk.....this game makes your heart start to pound!

Played a team from a town called Nazareth....all Germans. I knew we were in trouble when we turned down the road to their field and there was a beer store on the corner. Long night amigo!

I'm a little jealous of you guys ,you are going to see a great battle. I hope both sides are healthy and finish the game as such.Its games like this that makes goose bumps stand up. Its a shame its not the last game of the season,but in my opinion, this could be the only game keeping Oneida from going undefeated. Greenback will have it a little harder. I hope both teams do well,always liked the both of you.

I'm a little jealous of you guys ,you are going to see a great battle. I hope both sides are healthy and finish the game as such.Its games like this that makes goose bumps stand up. Its a shame its not the last game of the season,but in my opinion, this could be the only game keeping Oneida from going undefeated. Greenback will have it a little harder. I hope both teams do well,always liked the both of you.

I hope your right pujo. I watched the Indians scrimmage Grainger Co. tonight, just the first part anyway. Oneida was up 3 scores to 0 when I left. I still think Oneida is gonna struggle on the lines. The Indian line started great, got a bit shakey with blocking on the second drive, but came on towards the middle of the scrimmage and started blocking really well again. Hard to say how they will play game to game. Overall, Oneida looks very good.

Im ready to see the Oneida Vs Kingston.

Gonna give me some ideas icon_mrgreen.gif

Now your talking!!!! Strange enough, this years seniors beat Cherokee (Kingston) in 8th grade for the middle school state championship. Oneida's strength that year was a brusing line. The coach from Cherokee remarked how strong the Indians were, anyway, I digress as usuall.

Yeah Lawyer, the Kingston game would be a tremendous up grade in competition which is exactly what the Doctor ordered for Oneida. You know, the TSSAA is a joke. South Pittsburg totally got the shaft last year for playing better competition BUT then had to travel all over creation in the playoffs. The goal in Oneida is to win a state championship, every year. I don't care anymore.

Iron sharpens Iron!!!! That is one of the cardinal rules of football, always has been, always will be. I would love to see Coach Lambert add Kingston. That is a game you wanna play in! That is a game you would remember.

OK, I'm needing an update from the scrim last night. Surely someone was able to go that would be willing to give some details. I heard, but cannot confirm, it was a 0-0 tie. I know it was just a quarter but given it was Kingston that ain't bad. Just looking for some details.

Lawyer, where you at, this thing was at your house. I know you were watching.

Hey crow, I dont know if you by know but Oneida tied Kingston. Doesnt sound too bad. Man, when I heard Oneida/Kingston, I thought Lawyer was talking bout a game. I rolled out my tirade about playing too many cupcakes rolleyes.gif....I way outa the loop this year.

Gonna go down to Tigerville and watch the middle school play Clinton in a jamboree this afternoon!

It might have been scoreless, but was exciting. Kingston had 2 TDs called back on their opening possession then Oneida held their ground on 4th down inside the 10. Oneida then drove from their own 12 to the Kingston 1, but then lost a yard and threw an in complete pass on 4th and Goal from the 2. Neither team did anything after that,

OK, I'm needing an update from the scrim last night. Surely someone was able to go that would be willing to give some details. I heard, but cannot confirm, it was a 0-0 tie. I know it was just a quarter but given it was Kingston that ain't bad. Just looking for some details.

Lawyer, where you at, this thing was at your house. I know you were watching.

Edited by crow