oneida 2012

CleatlessInjun

I saw some of the football boys playing on the basketball team. They are really good athletes. It is amazing how easily they switch back and fourth between the two sports.

The West kid was a heck of a basketball player,several others looked really atheletic.

The West kid was a heck of a basketball player,several others looked really atheletic.

There are some very athletic kids up this way pujo. If us adults will get outa their way, Oneida should be very competitive in b-ball and football.

Oh yeah, and if the sun doesn't scortch the Earth! :flower:

There are some very athletic kids up this way pujo. If us adults will get outa their way, Oneida should be very competitive in b-ball and football.

Oh yeah, and if the sun doesn't scortch the Earth! :flower:

Hope to see you guys late in the fall yet again. Ipretty much know you guys will be good,I'm alot more optimistic about our chances as time goes by.

I doubt TL will need any help from the parents.They just need to be parents and let him do the coaching. Same could be said for a million schools. I've never been to a game where the coach knew more than the people on the sidelines.

Hope to see you guys late in the fall yet again. Ipretty much know you guys will be good,I'm alot more optimistic about our chances as time goes by.

I doubt TL will need any help from the parents.They just need to be parents and let him do the coaching. Same could be said for a million schools. I've never been to a game where the coach knew more than the people on the sidelines.

LOL...that is funny pujo and very true bout how much the coach vs fans know. It's so much easier to coach from the stands, especialy if you got nachos! Nachos are the key to everything! :rolleyes: It's the same all over.

This Oneida team has pretty much been playing for the last 3 years. I thought last year would be the year to step up....hopefully it's this year. I think West at QB is gonna break out. I really hope so. The kid took it on the chin as a Freshman/Sophomore.

The Greenback game will be a perfect start to the season. The Cherokees will come up here with a very good team with the desire to scalp some Indians. Great test to see who is where! :thumb:

LOL...that is funny pujo and very true bout how much the coach vs fans know. It's so much easier to coach from the stands, especialy if you got nachos! Nachos are the key to everything! :rolleyes: It's the same all over.

This Oneida team has pretty much been playing for the last 3 years. I thought last year would be the year to step up....hopefully it's this year. I think West at QB is gonna break out. I really hope so. The kid took it on the chin as a Freshman/Sophomore.

The Greenback game will be a perfect start to the season. The Cherokees will come up here with a very good team with the desire to scalp some Indians. Great test to see who is where! :thumb:

Great first game, will keep the players working hard during the hot summer mths.

Greenback will be a stiff test,win or lose,it should only make you better.You just can't get to cocky if you win or fold the tents in a loss. Its a marathon ,not a sprint.

Greenback will be a stiff test,win or lose,it should only make you better.You just can't get to cocky if you win or fold the tents in a loss. Its a marathon ,not a sprint.

Yeah man! I have no idea whats coming up! The line should be making sausage likes its free! The Indians have an rhinoceros for an RB. The QB is a third year starter. BUT, They could freaking lose 5 maybe 7 games! Crazy! Yes, Yes, not a soul believes me. We will see.

"Learned helplessness is the giving-up reaction, the quitting response that follows from the belief that whatever you do doesn't matter."

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Yeah man! I have no idea whats coming up! The line should be making sausage likes its free! The Indians have an rhinoceros for an RB. The QB is a third year starter. BUT, They could freaking lose 5 maybe 7 games! Crazy! Yes, Yes, not a soul believes me. We will see.

"Learned helplessness is the giving-up reaction, the quitting response that follows from the belief that whatever you do doesn't matter."

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Count me in on the nonbelievers Smashmouth. I'm like you though when it comes to Hampton.10 and 0 is not out of the question,but neither is 5 and 5.You just never know how good the other teams may be,and you never know who might quit or get injured. Betting on as bunch of teens is risky business.

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Call me crazy ,but if Greenback can fill the QB spot, I really believe they have a legit shot at the state.

Very Very True!! they have 20 something Seniors pujo!

Good luck To Oneida this year though!

Hope you win ever game until you know :popcorneater:

Easy guys!Greenback has never graduated 20 srs,may have around 10 to 15 this yr havnt seen the count may have more jrs than srs,lost a couple of srs to disiplinary actions,still should have a very competitive team if we can stay healthy.Onieda will be a tough win for ANY single A team.

Call me crazy ,but if Greenback can fill the QB spot, I really believe they have a legit shot at the state.

Pujo as always thanks for the respect.The QB spot looks alot better than we thought the two kids competing have really made big strides,we will be fine there.I would love to see these kids make it to cookeville they have worked extremely hard in the offseason.Our schedule should get us ready for playoffs we have some very good teams to play this yr.Oneida,rockwood,grace and even the bulldogs from wartburg should all be better i also look for the highlanders to be better just glad we have them,rockwood and wartburg at home.

Edited by orngnblk