oneida 2012

CleatlessInjun

Pujo as always thanks for the respect.The QB spot looks alot better than we thought the two kids competing have really made big strides,we will be fine there.I would love to see these kids make it to cookeville they have worked extremely hard in the offseason.Our schedule should get us ready for playoffs we have some very good teams to play this yr.Oneida,rockwood,grace and even the bulldogs from wartburg should all be better i also look for the highlanders to be better just glad we have them,rockwood and wartburg at home.

I remember playing at Greenback in 94'. The Cherokee nation has a lot of pride. The ole King's landers will get to see just how much they've improved with a good measuring stick. :thumb:

I remember playing at Greenback in 94'. The Cherokee nation has a lot of pride. The ole King's landers will get to see just how much they've improved with a good measuring stick. :thumb:

Been there on several ocasions,love the atmosphere.Alot of pride in that little small community.Cloudland used to be just like it. It can be the same again.Just gotta have good leadership and alot of comittment from alot of people. Nothing beats small town football.

Been there on several ocasions,love the atmosphere.Alot of pride in that little small community.Cloudland used to be just like it. It can be the same again.Just gotta have good leadership and alot of comittment from alot of people. Nothing beats small town football.

FOOOOOOOOO SURE

Easy guys!Greenback has never graduated 20 srs,may have around 10 to 15 this yr havnt seen the count may have more jrs than srs,lost a couple of srs to disiplinary actions,still should have a very competitive team if we can stay healthy.Onieda will be a tough win for ANY single A team.

Your website isn't updated then buddy!

I was on there a couple months ago and I swear I counted 20 something srs

Count me in on the nonbelievers Smashmouth. I'm like you though when it comes to Hampton.10 and 0 is not out of the question,but neither is 5 and 5.You just never know how good the other teams may be,and you never know who might quit or get injured. Betting on as bunch of teens is risky business.

I just dont want to see em quit, you know. Play as hard as you can, all game long These are tough times, but especially so in Scott Co. Near 20% unemployment!

I could care less who wins or looses, but the lessons you learn in football last a lifetime! If you make football matter, then you can make school matter, and your job and your wife and family....etc. Football works, if you learn/play it correctly.

Your website isn't updated then buddy!

I was on there a couple months ago and I swear I counted 20 something srs

This is an Oneida thread and i do apologize for posting again on this matter-Look at the greenback boosters page we have 15 Srs(two Srs were dismissed from team due to breaking team rules)and 15 Jrs will probably have a couple of more in both classes usually goes that way in fall some dont wont to put the time in in the summer and wait till fall starts to get that uniform!Hope that will clear it up for you.

Pujo as always thanks for the respect.The QB spot looks alot better than we thought the two kids competing have really made big strides,we will be fine there.I would love to see these kids make it to cookeville they have worked extremely hard in the offseason.Our schedule should get us ready for playoffs we have some very good teams to play this yr.Oneida,rockwood,grace and even the bulldogs from wartburg should all be better i also look for the highlanders to be better just glad we have them,rockwood and wartburg at home.

Man, I love watching Greenback play ball. Good tough bunch. Just really fun to watch. I would love to see you guys win another gold ball.

Watch out for Rockwood and Wartburg, but especially Rockwood. They could be seriously leathal this year and next. Grace will be a beast from here till whenever we stop counting! :rolleyes:

Those games will pay off huge for you guys in November/December.

Oneida has a real good shot at being a contender.

This is an Oneida thread and i do apologize for posting again on this matter-Look at the greenback boosters page we have 15 Srs(two Srs were dismissed from team due to breaking team rules)and 15 Jrs will probably have a couple of more in both classes usually goes that way in fall some dont wont to put the time in in the summer and wait till fall starts to get that uniform!Hope that will clear it up for you.

Dont sweat it, I got into a huge arguement about Oneida on a Grace thread! :flower:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Smash, I just can't see you getting into an argument anywhere about anything, what with your lack of passion & allroflolk.gif

I'll be more calm this year, no expectations, just hope the boys play hard. I have no idea why I expected last years team to dominate, I had no inside information, I just expected them to crush everyone because....I said so! This is exactly the same reason why I'm Not crazy wealthy!

It's just lucking I'm ruggedly handsome and super witty! icon_e_ugeek.gif. Ready fo' some Tackle Football!