single A top 10

countrycat1972

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Santa Fe is decent but they are not a contender for the region championship. They might win out of the district but that is because its one of the weakest in the state. They will not pass wayne county or summertown for that matter.

I agree----SF is at best the 4th best in the region (Stown, WC, and Cwood, not to mention Richland in their own district)

My 2 cents as of 12-27

1. Lake Co.

2. Jackson Co.

3. Summertown

4. Cloudland

5. Moore Co.

6. Madison Magnet

7. McEwen

8. Clarkrange

9. Huntingdon

10. Greenfield

Lake Co seems to be coming around.Lost the first game ,an afternoon game to Westview in a game that Lake Co led the whole game until the last couple minutes when T.T. fouled out.That same Westview team was pummeled by Dyersburg about a week later and Lake Co came back to beat that very good Dyersburg team for the championship in a tournament in Kentucky.And that same Westview team can still be dangerous on a given night.Played within two points of Gibson co last night.And noticed that Gibson co handed Madison their first loss of the season.Lake Co won three games in the tournament in Kentucky and had won their first 3 games in Florida this week and will be playing Perry Central,a team that is 12-0 and nobody has come closer than 11 points.Perry Central beat Farrugat for the Smoky Mountain classic championship and I noticed that Farragut only has two losses on the year,with one being to Perry Central.Could be an uphill battle today.But hopefully the tournaments and travel will perpare the Lady Falcons at the end of the season.They seem to be getting it together.But also know on a given night,just takes that one not so good game to suffer a loss.

Edited by mrbigster

Lake Co seems to be coming around.Lost the first game ,an afternoon game to Westview in a game that Lake Co led the whole game until the last couple minutes when T.T. fouled out.That same Westview team was pummeled by Dyersburg about a week later and Lake Co came back to beat that very good Dyersburg team for the championship in a tournament in Kentucky.And that same Westview team can still be dangerous on a given night.Played within two points of Gibson co last night.And noticed that Gibson co handed Madison their first loss of the season.Lake Co won three games in the tournament in Kentucky and had won their first 3 games in Florida this week and will be playing Perry Central,a team that is 12-0 and nobody has come closer than 11 points.Perry Central beat Farrugat for the Smoky Mountain classic championship and I noticed that Farragut only has two losses on the year,with one being to Perry Central.Could be an uphill battle today.But hopefully the tournaments and travel will perpare the Lady Falcons at the end of the season.They seem to be getting it together.But also know on a given night,just takes that one not so good game to suffer a loss.

It should be a good game. PC is alot like your team bigster in that they love to run. #44 is strong and #11 is pretty good. If your team did fall behind, a slow down in the tempo causes PC some trouble. Good luck and bring it back to 14a. Edited by daroundball

How about them Huntingdon Fillies!! Don't think anyone has giving them a contest yet

Huntingdon is a good team but we wont know much about them until tournament time. It will hurt them having to play in 13A, because most of their games are over by half. 13A is known to be the weakest girls district in the state for most years and that will hurt them come tournament.

Huntingdon is a good team but we wont know much about them until tournament time. It will hurt them having to play in 13A, because most of their games are over by half. 13A is known to be the weakest girls district in the state for most years and that will hurt them come tournament.

I'll agree it has kind of fell off but I wouldn't go as far to say it's the weakest district in state....

I'll agree it has kind of fell off but I wouldn't go as far to say it's the weakest district in state....

13A has 6 teams that are really weak and that is 12 of Huntingdons games. Bradford may be the hardest game on Huntingdons schedule and they are the #4 or #5 team in 14A.

I just heard that Gleason just beat Huntingdon, that is a real shocker.

Edited by Greenfieldfan

13A has 6 teams that are really weak and that is 12 of Huntingdons games. Bradford may be the hardest game on Huntingdons schedule and they are the #4 or #5 team in 14A.

I just heard that Gleason just beat Huntingdon, that is a real shocker.

Played Liberty in the Huntingdon Christmas Classic.. Didn't see the game but I know Huntingdon beat up on them pretty bad.

Haven't heard anything from the Gleason game but if that's the case then yes that is very surprising. Basketball is kind of like baseball. With this many games in one season every team will have their off nights :thumb: