Chattanoogan Times-Free Press Best of Preps

THELEGEND

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a Tyner McCallie final. This will be a great game. Talk about a packed gym. This game should be played at McKenzie Arena

Agreed. Should be exciting to watch these 2 teams. Win or lose these are the best teams in the city and both should be proud of the way their season has started.

Ooltewah falling apart?? Underachieving, yes. Way to many athletes to only beat ND by single digits. But a win's a win.

Owls coming off a hard fought loss the night before to Tyner. Its hard to get up for a mid afternoon game against a ND.team.

I think if Owls played ND. Wednesday night They would have beaten them by many more. The problem is fatigue in the fourth quarter . In both of their losses they were leading going into the fourth quarter and seemed to run out of gas. They need to rotate more players at least in the first half to keep players fresh. Tyner played 10 players in the game and just kept coming.

Edited by tigertom

Congrats to McCallie for winning the BOP Championship! No excuses...they outplayed us and made the shots when it counted!!

I am looking forward to January but just want to say to the "RAMS" to keep practicing and playing hard...listen to your coaches and great things will happen in the upcoming season!!

Go Rams!!!

Congrats to the big blue! Also, Tyner did a great job tonight. A fun game to watch.

Owls coming off a hard fought loss the night before to Tyner. Its hard to get up for a mid afternoon game against a ND.team.

I think if Owls played ND. Wednesday night They would have beaten them by many more. The problem is fatigue in the fourth quarter . In both of their losses they were leading going into the fourth quarter and seemed to run out of gas. They need to rotate more players at least in the first half to keep players fresh. Tyner played 10 players in the game and just kept coming.

Could nt have said it better myself............but i m not gonna go on the tired excuse, it s attitudes!!! These kids should be in shape to play 4 qtrs, it s to far in the season to be outta shape!! Should rotate for alot of reasons......i noticed tonight they did that.

Could nt have said it better myself............but i m not gonna go on the tired excuse, it s attitudes!!! These kids should be in shape to play 4 qtrs, it s to far in the season to be outta shape!! Should rotate for alot of reasons......i noticed tonight they did that.

Can any knowledgable Tyner fan explain why the Rams played a 2-3 zone when they are so good in man? Watching that game last night was shocking to see them in a zone. Was it conditioning?