MBA coverup exposed

newsoftheworldus

I think anyone that has been around private schools knows this goes on. Anyhow as far as things heading the wrong way this is my opinion of what has happened with private schools and TSSAA. With the multiplier more schools decided to go division 2. Either way in the big boys division some schools can afford to give more financial aid and have more established programs that attract athletes on their own. Therefore some of the smaller privates in the big D2 division are in a pickle. The competition for athletes and to stay competetive have put schools in a situation where do they truly recruit or get whipped by the big boys. The private schools that cannot provide financial aid this is not really a problem. However now you have privates trying to keep up with each other which causes issues. The only thing I know is for the TSSAA to require further documentation for funds on financial aid recipients.

I could have this mixed up BUT the rules are agreed to by the Heads of the schools, "el President", and they sign off on them. They will go by the rules. So to have a checker check the owner of the schools to see if they are following the rules makes one wonder what is going on. it makes no difference the division or what. And how does the TSSAA come out in this. Why would anyone want to be responsible to run an organization like that when you cant believe what is agreed on. And then to have one of the schools to have a seninar on the rules when the TSSAA is Seminar giver and they should be the enforcer. There is no doubt that some of the D2 schools stayed in D! becasue they could not believe all of this. Not that D1 is that perfect.

TSSAA is not running the show. Maybe they should be.

No its not but it is instituitional related and that's been the problem all along; internal instituitional issues. This is more evidence that more than a coaching change is needed. MBA will not recover until that happens.

This is a Division II football forum and I just don't see the need to drag this into the discussion. It's quite obvious MBA has significant issues to deal with on the football side, and those have been, and should be, freely discussed here--no need to drag other unrelated issues into this thread.

This is a Division II football forum and I just don't see the need to drag this into the discussion. It's quite obvious MBA has significant issues to deal with on the football side, and those have been, and should be, freely discussed here--no need to drag other unrelated issues into this thread.

Does this incident involving this teacher hurt Goia's chances of staying at MBA?

How did this woman get past the background checks for a teacher position?

When I was in high school, I didn't know too many attractive female teachers, let alone promiscuous ones. I wonder if she was attracted to any victim for their youth or their money.

• 2 weeks later...

The fallout from the TSSAA investigation of the Big Red continues,as the City Paper has filed suit against the TSSAA for access to its records. Here is a link to the story in the City Paper that has already been posted under another topic. Going to the article at the City Paper website provides a link to the complaint that the City Paper filed. Reading the complaint, it is apparent that this suit was generated by the denial of requests made by the City Paper to the TSSAA for its records on the investigation of the MBA matter, which were initially ignored and then refused. The complaint seeks an order "requiring the TSSAA to provide the requested records to the petitioner".

http://nashvillecitypaper.com/content/city-news/city-paper-sues-tssaa-public-records

If the City Paper is successful, the result could have a more far reaching and lasting effect than just providing more specific information about who knew/did what and how the TSSAA decided the punishment it handed down in the MBA matter, as future investigations of other schools could be subject to a similar request and records of past investigations possibly as well.

Edited by BuckLateral
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

What is truly funny is that the two other kids that attend/attended "another prominent high school in the middle TN area" who actually had sex with the teacher attend/attended Ensworth... Funny how that does not get reported. Also funny that the City Paper is heavily influenced by EHS supporters/parents and fail to report the actual story as it happened. Obviously it's a terrible situation for all involved, but this one made me chuckle.

What is truly funny is that the two other kids that attend/attended "another prominent high school in the middle TN area" who actually had sex with the teacher attend/attended Ensworth... Funny how that does not get reported. Also funny that the City Paper is heavily influenced by EHS supporters/parents and fail to report the actual story as it happened. Obviously it's a terrible situation for all involved, but this one made me chuckle.

Why did it make you chuckle? If I had been one of the teenage boy's it would have made me happy! These boy's were dumb, they need to learn how to keep their pie hole closed.

Edited by cbg