Gallatin Vs. Hendersonville

Gtowner

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jonnybravo1

linbacker

you said hendersonville's game last week was "wow" then i ask you what about gallatin they have played no one worth anything except one or two teams and the have been losing some of there games untill the forth quater. the only best glencliff 21-0 while hendersonville beat the 35-0 what was going on in that game was gallatin just saving themselves for next week?????

jonboy...

i'll admit, gallatins schedule thus far has been week. but there is nothing that anyone can do about their schedule except for the team to win, and that is what they have done. you cant say "you beat them by this many and we beat them by that many". that is stupid. if you do want to compare look at common opponents. both have played glencliff and smyrna. gallatin is 2-0 in those games while hendersonville is 1-1. hendersonvilles offense is weak this year and gallatins defense is their strong point. you cant win if you dont score. and as far as the glencliff game, they are 0-7, so does that really even matter. but you go on believing that since hendersonville beat them by more then that will make any difference whatsoever as to what happens tonight. you go on thinking that and holding on to that and then we'll see how much that means after tonights game is over. but you are right, hendersonville will be gallatins biggest challenge so far this season. but i believe that gallatin will be more than up to the challenge. it should be a good ballgame, at least for 2 or 3 quarters.

I have to agree with the Green Wave fans on this one...Gallatin's gonna win, its that simple. Hendersonville does have one win under its belt, but it was against a winless Glencliff squad. Also, anyone who says Gallatin's schedule is easy, they beat the same Smyrna team that Hendersonville lost to. I'm not saying Hendersonville's no good, I am just saying Gallatin is better.

Gallatin 21 Hendersonville 10

Guest gametime66

Ok yall are all talkin about the Smyrna game HHS lost 2 or three key players in the 3rd quarter and if they wouldn't have it out come would have been different. How is it that simple that the wave is gonna win. iam gonna laugh when they don't so I can prove all yall wrong and line backer ur the one comparing the scores so y u tellin jonny bravo not 2?????? Can we say hypocrite??? Oh yea I don't think waves are green I always thought they were blue. But I could be wrong. Oh yea waves always stop somewhere and I think they stop here!! ;)

Nothing Gallatin has done in the first seven games is going to impact how they perform tonight. Nothing H'ville has done in the first seven games is going to help them tonight.

What matters is how well each team pracited during the week and how well they play tonight.

Who wins this game will be determined by one simple thing: 3rd Downs.

Both defenses are very good so you know both teams are going to face third downs. The team that wins these battles will win the game. It will be that simple. Keep count. I promise it will indicate the winner.

good luck everyone.

I really dont think the Commandos have a good chance of winning. I think it will be a good game, but Gallitan will come out on top. The wins that Hville has gotten, not counting a 52-14 drubing of Mt Juliet and a 35-0 win over a winless Glencliff team, have come by 2 points an 3 points. Overall, the Commandos should be 2-5. They beat Dickson County because they missed a field goal to win, and beat Hunters Lane because of a missed field goal in overtime. My prediction:

Gallitan- 35 Hendersonville- 12

i was not comparing scores i was comparing common opponents. but NONE OF THAT MATTERS. ntohing else needs to be said. hendersonville fans are too cocky to even talk to. if you know that you are not as good dont say anything. with a 4-3 record talk i would keep quiet unless yall won tonight. good luck. talk to you after the game.

It's exactly 3 hours til game time and I can hardly wait. I think that everyone is entitled to an opinion, but at some point or another, you have to face the facts. The fact is that this rivalry has been around for a long time and both teams, wheather they have won 1 game or 100, are going to play with everything in them. This is going to be a very good ball game, and I think that the team with the least mistakes will come out on top. Both teams have made some in the past, but tonight is what matters. I'm looking very forward to the game!!!!!!!! May the best team win!!!!

GO WAVE!!!!! :)