heres a wild solution........

mchsballer

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by gobigred:

Just trying to understand your perspective on the issues. I have about determined that the vast majority of posters on this board are administrators, coaches, and parents.

There seems to be very little interest from current high school athletes.

im intrested,and other atheletes should be too,it affects us,all of us.

Posted by mchsballer:
Posted by gobigred:

Just trying to understand your perspective on the issues. I have about determined that the vast majority of posters on this board are administrators, coaches, and parents.

im intrested,and other atheletes should be too,it affects us,all of us.

Glad you replied mchsballer. Here's your shot. Where do you attend school? What sport(s) do you play? How do you feel about the suggested athletics split for all public and private schools and why do you feel the way you do?

[Edited by gobigred on 10-22-02 10:53P]

Glad you replied mchsballer. Here's your shot. Where do you attend school? What sport(s) do you play? How do you feel about the suggested athletics split for all public and private schools and why do you feel the way you do?

I attend Montgomery Central High School,and play basketball softball and volleyball.i think the split is silly,what they have goin on now is obviously working just fine.not only that,but what about a public school that has a traditional rivalry with a private school?thats rough.i dont think its right to sit here and debate on whether public or privates are better,but to try and stop this split together,b/c thats something we both have in common,NO SPLIT!

Posted by gobigred:

I'm none of the above. Technically, I am a parent, but I have a pre-schooler and an infant. I'm a fan and a pseudo-sports writer.

Posted by TheEgoHasLanded:

MCHS

I liked Montgomery Centrals school and basketball gym...

The Ego has traveled throughout the country, and state...watching, playing, and coaching young basketball talent...I was very impressed with their gyms and their school.

thank you,i do think we have on of the nicest gymnasiums in the county.with the exception of the poor job done on the floor.our school is old,but it has class! :)

Posted by VolunteerGeneral:

I`m glad you answered that question. From your user name, I had assumed you were in high school. How long have you been coaching? Did you play college ball? Just curious.

No, I took that name because I play softball during the summer and love the game. This is my fourth year coaching softball. I played baseball in college, but love all sports.

Posted by mchsballer:

I attend Montgomery Central High School,and play basketball softball and volleyball.i think the split is silly,what they have goin on now is obviously working just fine.not only that,but what about a public school that has a traditional rivalry with a private school?thats rough.i dont think its right to sit here and debate on whether public or privates are better,but to try and stop this split together,b/c thats something we both have in common,NO SPLIT!

The rivialries could still exsist. The private and public schools could stil play each other during the regular season if they chose to. I still think you will see more and more of a domination by private schools in the future. Look at the state tourneys this year. If there is not to be a split then I am for 1 class, winner takes all, just like it was in the old days.