HAMPTON 2012

uknoit2

Uknoit2...I saw your SIGN in the weight room yesterday...LOOKS GOOD!!

Thanks deputydog! Figured it might keep that fire lit! Hope alldanswrs comes to "sign" it for me!

I've got some others to hang as soon as we get this addition under roof :)

Edited by uknoit2

Thanks deputydog! Figured it might keep that fire lit! Hope alldanswrs comes to "sign" it for me!

I've got some others to hang as soon as we get this addition under roof :)

I doubt you will see that feller with all the awnsers in there.

Seems as if the Ole Coach is pretty pleased,said he had a bunch of hard working kids.I guess thats about all a feller could ask for.

It's gonna take a lot more hard work and dedication to stay on top now. Cosby is returning a load of talent, NG is getting better, We are getting a lot better by the day and I fully expect us to contend. Luns will have to ride them boys a little harder from here on out. After conference play is over his playoffs are really gonna stiffen up. So you boys keep preaching to em to stay committed and work harder. Keep in the back of their minds : THE LANDERS ARE COMIN. :roflol:

It's gonna take a lot more hard work and dedication to stay on top now. Cosby is returning a load of talent, NG is getting better, We are getting a lot better by the day and I fully expect us to contend. Luns will have to ride them boys a little harder from here on out. After conference play is over his playoffs are really gonna stiffen up. So you boys keep preaching to em to stay committed and work harder. Keep in the back of their minds : THE LANDERS ARE COMIN. :roflol:

I like the way the region is shapeing up.Makes everyone work harder.From the way things look Hampton will be in the mix for several years to come.Got several good kid in every class.

Bro, we're hoping as much as anyone that they are! I also hope the conference will be stronger, and I believe it will be, 'cause we all need the challenges to get better and be ready for playoffs :thumb:

Edited by uknoit2

Well, I was at revival but I understood footers were to have started today....either way, we should pour footers and floor this week for addition and tower.

Hopefully starting to paint existing facilities in a week or two ...Its all coming together pal :)