best post in single A

archangel

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A difference maker indeed,Hampton did everything they could do to try to stop her,just didn't have an awnser. Cloudland will be a tough out.I'd love to see um bring home the gold.

She's an incredibly powerful girl with a finesse shot. She goes up strong and knows where to put the basketball and is also a threat behind the arc. She plays even harder on defense and has probably set a school record for blocked shots. When other teams get fatigued in the second half, she takes over the game and plays like she's on fresh legs. Its alot of fun to watch this player.

Would agree that Sarah Raby is by far the best post player in our area and arguably the best player period.

I've seen Raby play a couple of times and she is definitely a very good player but to me she is better suited as a 3 or 4 not a center. No way she could guard Hensley on the block but she is better than Mekenzie outside the paint. Any coach would love to have a team full of girls like these two that's for sure!