White House Heritage VS Community

NeWbLuE

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Bryant went deep that game and the Vikings did most of the damage from the perimeter. Leverette didn't play as much as usual and Grissom didn't even dress. Vikings have lots of tools. They are capable of pulling it off.

Frankly if a single A team has a 6'8" and a 6'5" post player I don't see how they are not undefeated. You should own the boards and score on nearly every possession if you get the ball across half court.

Suprisingly, Bedwell (6"8) doesn't stay under the basket all the time. He is under there a lot, but not 24/7. WHH isn't very strong at the 3 point line with pressure on them, and as for having a 6'5 guy along with Bedwell, I'm pretty sure McEwen..10-A.. has 4 players at 6'5 or taller and 2 start. The 6''5 guy isn't hard to stop, it's just Bedwell, whom fouls a lot as well. Height doesn't make them unbeatable as we know, and it shouldn't. It takes much more than one big guy to make a team unbeatable.

Coach Bryant went deep that game and the Vikings did most of the damage from the perimeter. Leverette didn't play as much as usual and Grissom didn't even dress. Vikings have lots of tools. They are capable of pulling it off.

Frankly if a single A team has a 6'8" and a 6'5" post player I don't see how they are not undefeated. You should own the boards and score on nearly every possession if you get the ball across half court.

Frankly wouldn't every Coach love to go undefeated, haha. Well its just a matter of how the boys play. McEwen played good defense and rebounded better...they are a tall team too and thats how they beat WHH imo. Heritage did not shoot the outside shot so well either that night of the district championship.

For the most part WHH does own the boards and they do have their way offensivly with most all teams they play. Community seems strong inside and I saw they have a young shooter(#23)I think. Seems they press alot and use their speed for fastbreaks. Heritage will control tempo and play for half court sets keeping the scores of opposing teams low. I believe these two teams are POLAR opposites as far as style of play goes. I'm looking forward to it. :popcorneater:

If it's a low scoring defensive battle, Heritage will win. That's their style completely. If Community can score a little bit and put pressure on Heritage to do some scoring of their own, then they have a good shot. A slow paced game will make it extremely hard pressed for Community.

Really interesting game...

WHH should win... but they have been suspect in the past come region...

I'll take WHH by 8

Thanks motown. I hope so too. Maybe a little killer instinct in the big games would help. :mrgreen: I think if WHH can break the press and get into their halfcourt sets they should take care of business. WHH should control the boards(both ways) so unless Community is just shooting lights out. White House should come away with the W.

Good luck W/Cascade. Cant wait to see how it plays out. :popcorneater: