B.T.Washington Warriors

BTWSheriff

The Free Throws were not contested and it would have only taken 5 of the 8 we missed to win. PC had a bad night shooting whether the shots were contested or not.

FCS has certainly had their share of "bad night of free throw shooting" and their game 1 against Grace was horrible. I think we missed 10 total. It just came down to who made the least mistakes. PC was unbelievably strong. What a great game it was BUT I might be the only person who believes FC won the final because of rebounds. In the final minutes there were about 3 very crucial rebounds under the PC net that if PC had them they would have easily won by 3 or 4 points.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Free Throws were not contested and it would have only taken 5 of the 8 we missed to win. PC had a bad night shooting whether the shots were contested or not.

Well I do know that Gilboy made the only 2 shots he took and they were highly contested. PC should have made a consistent effort to get him the ball inside instead of jacking up all those 3's.

I knew FCS was going to win the PC game. You were just rubbing in all those football beatdowns your Bulldogs have handed my Eagles over the years. You got any idea which Friday we play this fall?

:roflol:

Im wanting to say Sept 14th...but I will find out

Edited by uknoit2

--------------------------------------------------------------

yes they did..it happens ..you lose

haha i love this post :roflolk: . still cant believe this FC team pulled it off though

haha i love this post :roflolk: . still cant believe this FC team pulled it off though

I can after watching them play. FCS had a very good team, not the best i've seen come from the region but stil very good. Not to take anything away from their championship but, in my opinion, the field was a bit down compared to the previous years. However, a championship is a championship and these kids can always say they were champions.

I can after watching them play. FCS had a very good team, not the best i've seen come from the region but stil very good. Not to take anything away from their championship but, in my opinion, the field was a bit down compared to the previous years. However, a championship is a championship and these kids can always say they were champions.

swanson no offense to you but your opinion of our team has become irrelevant to me. every level we have been at you have said we won or did well in it because it was "a down year" for that level (district/region/substate/state). these boys won the state. i dont know how you can compare this years teams to last years teams without them playing each other which is obviously not possible so it is solely your opinion. at some point you have to realize that these boys have done nothing short of being the best team in the state. if BTW or Lake or even Perry had won then you would have said "great job you deserved it" but with this private school all you have to say is "everyone else was down this year". they won they were the best. plain and simple. fact of the matter is that they won. which makes them the best team in the state. hate it or love it. i dont care. just know they were a much better team than you have given them credit for all year long.

Edited by TheAlumnist