Region 6A

Vandychris

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the Region 6A tournament in Waynesboro?

I would not call it an upset. WC has been up and down all season. They are usually about 3 or 4 games on the upside then tank for about 3 or 4 games. I really thought that they could go anywhere from 2nd to 4th in the district tourney but played okay and finished 1st. If they play as a team, like they have the last few games, they will have a shot at the sub state. If they become the individal players that they were a lot this season, then they will be done soon.

i'd say its a one man team...Mathis scored 24 pts. in the championship game and the other leading scorer Rice had 9...so if those 2 don't get on the same page they'll be done real quick

Collinwood football was over long before they were allowed to practice.and Santa Fe will most likely be without their

Starting pg. So thanks for giving them a built in excuse if they lose.

Typical society view "if a team I like loses there has to be an excuse" couldn't possibly be

That we got out played" no wonder kids are full of excuses th trait is getting passed down

Hahaha.....Oh well, this person knows the problems of the world....huh.... Please sir, teach us your ways so we all will know the way to live and do right because you must be the second coming of Jesus Christ. I mean....someone like you has never made an excuse and can raise children to pure perfection please teach us. Lol fact is....you said if Santa Fe gets their PG back in anyother post that they would have a chance. So, right ther you have already made an excuse for Santa Fe. You ask anyone, that we a key player is out it makes a difference. Example, Jacob Tucker was gone and PC lost to S'town. I just wish I was as perfect as you, please sir teach me.

If WC doesnt defend the home court, they may end up like their girls-watching the rest of the region in their house from the stands...that said, here are my predictions

WC over SF by 17

Cwood over Richland by 11

PC over Cully by 23

Stown over Mt P by 7

WC over Cwood by 8

PC over Stown by 18

PC over WC by 16

SUBSTATE

PC over White House Heritage by 17

McEwen over WC by 26

If WC doesnt defend the home court, they may end up like their girls-watching the rest of the region in their house from the stands...that said, here are my predictions

WC over SF by 17

PC over Cully by 23

Stown over Mt P by 7

WC over Cwood by 8

PC over Stown by 18

PC over WC by 16

SUBSTATE

McEwen over WC by 26

Assuming they all 4 make it to Sectionals...I don't follow your math, considering WHHeritage and McEwen split the reg. season. They played to a 5 point District Championship decision. WC PC played to a 1 point game in the District Champ. Heritge and McEwen are both very defensive minded teams usually play to low score games. :popcorneater:

WC over SF by 17

PC over Cully by 23

Stown over Mt P by 7

WC over Cwood by 8

PC over Stown by 18

PC over WC by 16

SUBSTATE

McEwen over WC by 26

While I agree with your win predictions, your point spread looks a little high. You don't think one game will be within 5 points?

The first round of Regions is usually where Cinderella goes home to play baseball. I give PC and WC the nod for the first round with the other two games being a toss up. D12 could sweep the first round but usually that doesn't happen. After the first round anyone can be beaten. My PC Vikings have to be considered the favorites but after the first Region game in the State Tournament all teams are capable of an upset. Before this season started, I predicted with witnesses that we would get upset in the Regional semi (and I REALLY HOPE that I eat that one). I see it better than 50/50 that Region 6 puts 2 teams at the 'boro. No upsets please. PC and WC in the finals with PC the winner.

Assuming they all 4 make it to Sectionals...I don't follow your math, considering WHHeritage and McEwen split the reg. season. They played to a 5 point District Championship decision. WC PC played to a 1 point game in the District Champ. Heritge and McEwen are both very defensive minded teams usually play to low score games. :popcorneater:

its about the matchups...Heritage would be the better matchup with WC and McEwen/PC...PC will be way to fast for Heritage and Wc is to streaky to consider a threat to McEwen and McEwen will run them in the dirt...as for WC/PC, the districts were an anomoly and wont happen again