Maryville to get new turf

Rebelsman

Just to round out my storehouse of Tn High School football knowledge I have a question.

If I was standing at y'alls concesson stand and hungry, what would you recommend? In other words what do y'all serve that is special? :mellow:

For example at Oakland, the hot dogs are a MUST. At Oak Ridge it is either Bounder's ribs or the pizza across the street. At Lincoln County it is the Burgers. See where I'm going?

Just to round out my storehouse of Tn High School football knowledge I have a question.

If I was standing at y'alls concesson stand and hungry, what would you recommend? In other words what do y'all serve that is special? :mellow:

For example at Oakland, the hot dogs are a MUST. At Oak Ridge it is either Bounder's ribs or the pizza across the street. At Lincoln County it is the Burgers. See where I'm going?

Jist two bee onnest LOD.....Hoap hits one ov tha nites thay haiv tha Full Servuss BBQ sammiches....othurwise eat befour ewe come.....wif mommaSTARS we eat befour.....durin' and aftur tha gaim....and then come baik two tha trailur and watch tha Fridee Nite Hits on tha TV....az momma goes two tha doar two git tha petesirs frum tha little delivree boy.... :hungry:

They do a nice job with the Reece's Cups and they almost always have at least 3 flavors of Blow Pops.

They do a nice job with the Reece's Cups and they almost always have at least 3 flavors of Blow Pops.

Really, one might make a trip to the "Black Hole" and they are concerned about the concession stand? Most make the trip to see some quality high school football. By the way, the best food in the stadium is in the press box for the media and assistants.

Hope you still consider coming on down. Just stop at Aubrey's before or after the game and you will be fine. It is 1 mile from the stadium.

Really, one might make a trip to the "Black Hole" and they are concerned about the concession stand? Most make the trip to see some quality high school football. By the way, the best food in the stadium is in the press box for the media and assistants.

Hope you still consider coming on down. Just stop at Aubrey's before or after the game and you will be fine. It is 1 mile from the stadium.

Hey when you are the size I was, certain things are important. As you get older you will be surprised how important where the bathroom is via your seat will be. <_<

Priorities man priorities! Besides the way you have been beating us the game is secondary. Just a matter of the final score. :hungry:

Hey Boyz! rolleyes.gif

Man how I have missed you boyz and finally one sweet man brings the topic back around to something I like about third best in my life. You all know my priorities, first comes love then comes the red rebels then comes eating! "Dad" you are going to have to eat somewhere other than the Rebel Concession. No offense, but with the high cost of public education these days we just cannot afford to eat like it is our last meal!

We have our priorities here on Lawrence Avenue we believe in great sports teams, especially football, and then there are the secondary sports...everything else! We have some state championships in other sports but really everything else is secondary. Just ask my sweet daughter, she was captain of the cheerleading squad her whole six years in high school! One year was not her fault we "redshirted" her to give her an advantage over the other hoes...I mean girls!

I know you are probably appalled at that statement and think that academic redshirting is never done, but it is the norm with the red rebels. We have taken it to an art form. Football is important but so is recruiting. Ted Wilson started building the program right and he got Stars going around on his garbage truck checking 40 times in the county. It has paid huge dividends.

We have basically let ourselves go when it comes to food though. It is like another poster said, who has time to eat when the football is just sooooo, soooooo, good! It makes everyone in the state envious of the red rebel machine! Does that just not give you cold chills?

Well I wish you boyz a happy Independence Day! Please don't forget when our nation's earliest leaders were drafting the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States, they were doing it with Rebel Football in mind! You have an unalienable right to play for MHS (if you are recruited and pay tuition) or you can pay homage by just sitting quietly in reverence to the POWER!

One last thing...if that tuition gets to be a problem for you and your 40 time is within the parameters, we might can work something out. thumb[1].gif

Love you boyz! rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 1

Hey Boyz! rolleyes.gif

Man how I have missed you boyz and finally one sweet man brings the topic back around to something I like about third best in my life. You all know my priorities, first comes love then comes the red rebels then comes eating! "Dad" you are going to have to eat somewhere other than the Rebel Concession. No offense, but with the high cost of public education these days we just cannot afford to eat like it is our last meal!

We have our priorities here on Lawrence Avenue we believe in great sports teams, especially football, and then there are the secondary sports...everything else! We have some state championships in other sports but really everything else is secondary. Just ask my sweet daughter, she was captain of the cheerleading squad her whole six years in high school! One year was not her fault we "redshirted" her to give her an advantage over the other hoes...I mean girls!

I know you are probably appalled at that statement and think that academic redshirting is never done, but it is the norm with the red rebels. We have taken it to an art form. Football is important but so is recruiting. Ted Wilson started building the program right and he got Stars going around on his garbage truck checking 40 times in the county. It has paid huge dividends.

We have basically let ourselves go when it comes to food though. It is like another poster said, who has time to eat when the football is just sooooo, soooooo, good! It makes everyone in the state envious of the red rebel machine! Does that just not give you cold chills?

Well I wish you boyz a happy Independence Day! Please don't forget when our nation's earliest leaders were drafting the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States, they were doing it with Rebel Football in mind! You have an unalienable right to play for MHS (if you are recruited and pay tuition) or you can pay homage by just sitting quietly in reverence to the POWER!

One last thing...if that tuition gets to be a problem for you and your 40 time is within the parameters, we might can work something out. thumb[1].gif

susie Haipy 4th ov July.....Eye'm glaid yore haiv everthang inn tha rite ordurr Mairvul footbawl...4th ov July etc....

Once my teechur asked me who signed tha Decklorayshun ov Indypendunce down att Allinwick and eye tolt hur eye didun't no and didun't cair....then she sed befour ewe come back two skool tamarry...ewe brang yore diddy baik two skool wif ewe....Sew pappySTARS come baik two Allinwick wif me tha necks day and tha teechur tolt hem what eye haid sed abowt hoo haid signed tha Decklorayshun Ov Indypendunce and he looked down att me and sed

"Sun if'un ewe signed that thang tell yore teachur ..Eye gotta git baik two werk"....

Hey red shurtin' iz a good thang and if'un hit heps us winn we're all fer hit.......And don't be braggin jist caws yore "sweet daughter" iz such a fast lerner....Sum peepull ain't az smart az hur....My buddy down att tha 'Wick, Verge, drove hiz SS396 Chevelle two skool tha laist day ov 6th griad aftur gittin hiz licents.....parked hit rite out thair wif Corvair Charlie Storie's little cunvertibull....Heck eye evun got a hard paddlin' once fer knott shavin' befour comin two skool in tha 3rd graid.....

And lett me jist say....if'un tha 40 time iz good enuff...ennythang can bee werked out!!

Eye thank that all footbawl playurs uhh stewdunts, wif good speed and banch press numburrs shood haiv tha unaileyenabull rite two pull on a red and black jersee.....then piece, haippyinuss, etc...inn that ordurr....

suz ewe iz rite agin...jist thainkin' abowt hit gave me chills tha othur day, when 'st hit wuz 105 inn tha shaid................... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Hearing from LOD, I made a connection. There are two new hills that have been created on either side of the visitor's bleachers. At first I thought it was for better views of the field for big crowds. However, I am now thinking that it will not be necessary for Riverdale to bring the tepee and spears in the future....We have created two burial mounds from your past visits. Speed kills...lol

Hey boyz! rolleyes.gif

Grey rider I have more than a sword! I don't follow what you mean a quilt with light blue jerseys on my couch? Are you referring to WB's baby blue or HHS's columbia blue. Both schools had the ugliest blue in there uniforms of course nothing is as solid as the red and black! I like WB's darker blue now, but I really am not sure what you are talking about.

Love me some RED REBELS! and