How many losses will Knox Grace have?

mneerpapaw22

I apologize, I did read the post wrong. However, your allegation doesn't hold water. The coach you are referring to is still a part of the team and the school. Not sure where you are headed with this. And your "I heard" from school board members holds as much water as some of the other guys "I heard" comments on here. Love or hate GCA, I don't care, just don't get on here throwing out untruth's. Everyone not associated with this school will never understand what we have, and I'm OK with that. You guys will never like us because we are a private school playing in the public division. I'm OK with that too. Doesn't bother me either way, we chose to ante up the money to send our kids to school at GCA, it was a personal decision and a decision that many others have made. Just be careful what you say, please. Thanks.

This coach is not part of your program anymore, nor has he been associated with GCA for 3-4 years. He moved to FL after leaving GCA and is a head coach for a high school baseball team there. I only posted this as I felt you attacked OldEagle and Cosby HS. Remember there are a lot of schools in the area who missed out on their kids playing in the post season due to the previous illegal activity at GCA. I know most have moved on, but when a post is made defending GCA, or when a GCA poster attacks another school, it opens the wound back up. Hope you can understand that. We're getting way off topic here though, so I'll get off my soapbox.

I'm not a big fan of GCA to say the least,but I'll be happy if coach Brewster does well.He's highly respected in this neck of the woods.As good of a coach as TL is,I still think Oneida did a bad thing.I've learded in life if you do bad things,they usually come back to haunt you.Carma ,poetic justice or just the good lords way of letting you know what you did.When things are done the wrong way,you usually pay the price in the end.

pujo, you break my heart. All you know is rumors. Your not from Oneida, you have NO idea what is going on over here. NONE!

• Upvote 1

I have lost all respect for oneida. I hope and think you are right about it blowing up in their faces. Nothing good ever comes from something bad.

Stay in Morgan Co PoleSlime. You have never respected Oneida, PERIOD.

Lots of good thing come from bad things. The Lord uses everything and everyone for his purposes. Jesus died..that was bad. How much good came from that?

You have no idea what is going on in Oneida. Your a common hater and have nothing in your black heart but black hate for Oneida. You have and always will do nothing but hate on Oneida. Dont pretend to care about good or bad.

Edited by SmashMouth
  • Upvote 1

Man, yall are killing me. <_<

There are three people on this planet I love the most. My wife and two sons. I would trust Coach John Brewster will all three, any day, any night for a month of Sundays. Coach Brewster is not only a good man but a fantastic coach. He is gonna go on to do great things.

The reason Coach Brewster left was a difference in opinion on how to run the football program. You all have ZERO idea what is going on in Oneida. It's not evil master plan to rule the world. Shame on anyone spreading malicious rumors about Coach Brewster or Oneida.

Man, yall are killing me. <_<

There are three people on this planet I love the most. My wife and two sons. I would trust Coach John Brewster will all three, any day, any night for a month of Sundays. Coach Brewster is not only a good man but a fantastic coach. He is gonna go on to do great things.

The reason Coach Brewster left was a difference in opinion on how to run the football program. You all have ZERO idea what is going on in Oneida. It's not evil master plan to rule the world. Shame on anyone spreading malicious rumors about Coach Brewster or Oneida.

The Goat sez: Solid posts as always, SmashMouth! Friend request sent.

pujo, you break my heart. All you know is rumors. Your not from Oneida, you have NO idea what is going on over here. NONE!

Agreed Smashmouth,all I know is rumors,I don't have a clue who made this desision or why.Oneida is in graet hands and I'm still pulling for um.Its all about the kids anyway. I talked to a few Oneida people at the Cloudland BB game.They were exited about Coach Lambert coming back,if Oneida people are happy ,I'm happy for um.

Edited by pujo

Agreed Smashmouth,all I know is rumors,I don't have a clue who made this desision or why.Oneida is in graet hands and I'm still pulling for um.Its all about the kids anyway. I talked to a few Oneida people at the Cloudland BB game.They were exited about Coach Lambert coming back,if Oneida people are happy ,I'm happy for um.

brother, it's a mess up here, no doubt. Things were not handled well at all and it spiraled out to where we are now.

I'm not worried about the haters, I will be making the same posts for as long as TL stays at Oneida this time. That's ok, that's why I make the big bucks! :flower:

I do have a ton of respect for you. I know you are 100% honest and call it like you see it or how you heard things went down. The difference is your not hating, just commenting on a sad event. It is what it is. I hope the Vols play better this year, sheeeeesh!

brother, it's a mess up here, no doubt. Things were not handled well at all and it spiraled out to where we are now.

I'm not worried about the haters, I will be making the same posts for as long as TL stays at Oneida this time. That's ok, that's why I make the big bucks! :flower:

I do have a ton of respect for you. I know you are 100% honest and call it like you see it or how you heard things went down. The difference is your not hating, just commenting on a sad event. It is what it is. I hope the Vols play better this year, sheeeeesh!

Absolutely not a hater or trying to stir the pot,you've got plenty doing that.Just hope everything turns out well for the Oneida faithful.Also hope Coach Brewster in happy and maybe he'll get another head coaching position in the near future.I'll be pulling for you guys just as always.You fellers show alot of class.

Absolutely not a hater or trying to stir the pot,you've got plenty doing that.Just hope everything turns out well for the Oneida faithful.Also hope Coach Brewster in happy and maybe he'll get another head coaching position in the near future.I'll be pulling for you guys just as always.You fellers show alot of class.

I'm a fan of Oneida and Coach Brewster....even after the beatdown they gave us in the playoffs last year. Players and coaches alike showed tons of class and respect to us after the game. They knew they were in a game with us for a while and had to play solid ball to get the win. Oneida has always had a solid program, something other small schools could look to to try to be like.

We may not have any idea what is going on in Oneida . But firing a coach after he led your team to the 3rd round definitely raises eyebrows. I too spoke with several Oneida faithful. Most were happy with decision to bring TL back. Can't say that I blame them. He is a Great coach. I got the impression that even though Brewster was a good football coach, most of those I spoke to felt TL would take the program in a different direction. Leadership seemed to be the key factor. I don't know either of them personally, but I respect the success of both. I wish the Tribe success as well as Brewster wherever he goes. PCC.