How many losses will Knox Grace have?

mneerpapaw22

Call me crazy but I think Greenback could be a tougher matchup than SP.SP will have great running backs but they are having to find new starters at alot of positions.Greenbacks biggest need is replaceing the qb,that could be a tough chore as well. I wouldn't sleep on Rockwood either.

You can go back and see my earlier comment that Rockwood will be an extremely tough game and one that will be exactly what small school Friday nights are all about. That will be a tough game at their place. Greenback will be tough with the Seymour kid, but they didn't impress me last year with their #5 ranking in 1A. Stop Seymour and you stop the team this year in my opinion. Could be wrong, but he is their key player. Greenback AND Rockwood will mean more than the SP game as they are district games.

I agree, I think CAK will be tough/ugly. They are loaded again this year and will have a bad taste in their mouth from last year. South Pitt will be tough at their place, however, if we can find a little speed in the secondary, I think that will be a close game. The AC game will be rough. They are a huge school and have a ton of depth that small schools have a tough time competing against. I'm thinking 8-2 / 7-3 and hoping we make it deep enough in the playoffs to face Oneida. You guys are loaded this year with senior leadership, that should be a great game if we both make it that far.

I think SP has that same taste swirling around in their mouth-3 to 0 with 3 overtimes in a mudhole with some of the worst offciating that has ever existed that ultimately cost them home field for the playoffs-Most Pirates are looking forward to this game you better believe that. Complete backfield returning with the addition of a couple of new weapons stepping up that looked great with the new offense . Line's replacments were looking good in scrimmage last Thursday- close game? nope!- Whichever team takes it sends the other home with a very embarrasing whooping. Time will tell who wants it more that night- but one thing is for sure GCA better not forget their track shoes and SP youngons better toughen up and be ready to fight in the trenches.

You can go back and see my earlier comment that Rockwood will be an extremely tough game and one that will be exactly what small school Friday nights are all about. That will be a tough game at their place. Greenback will be tough with the Seymour kid, but they didn't impress me last year with their #5 ranking in 1A. Stop Seymour and you stop the team this year in my opinion. Could be wrong, but he is their key player. Greenback AND Rockwood will mean more than the SP game as they are district games.

Is Grace moving to 3a next year?

Seymour is the best,but he has never won a game by him self, he has always had 10 team mates,and a great coaching staff ,2 years ago Seymour amd Goodson were both hurt and played very few games and Greenback still made the play offs.

Seymour is the best,but he has never won a game by him self, he has always had 10 team mates,and a great coaching staff ,2 years ago Seymour amd Goodson were both hurt and played very few games and Greenback still made the play offs.

That's the year you guys came to our place and played your second string because we were ineligible for the playoffs. Win or lose you guys were in.

That is the year.I can't speak for our coach ,I think if he thought he could have beaten Grace,he would have used his best players.

I agree with his strategy. You guys were already beaten up at several positions, playing a game that didn't matter to Greenback. Win or lose, they were in the playoffs. Gave him the rare opportunity to rest his key players.

You're going to get used to seeing Grace competing in the final four or the championship now that they're off probation.. They lost alot but they still have that outstanding back McKamey and it's not a question of who or will they step up. It's just a question of who's going to replace the key players to reload... As bad as I hate it I see Grace going 9-1 maybe 8-2 at worst... They're just plain good!

• 3 weeks later...

DOES ANYONE THINK GRACE WILL HAVE A NEW CLASSIFICATION IM NOT FOR SURE HOW THERE NUMBERS ARE JUST WONDERING IF THEY WAS GOING TO HAVE TO MOVE UP

I saw one of the 2013 reclass plans have Grace in same "Region" as Alcoa & AE. They may block Grace's path to annual state trips.