MTCS @ Perry County

theGURU

Since PC is averaging 55.6 points per game since the district tourney started, their coach likes to hold the ball a lot (for last shot of quarter which can eat up to a minute off the clock each time), and the fact that defenses should be tougher with each game played, I'm gonna go with:

PC 59

MTCS 45

And MTCS fans, it would have been a closer margin except it is TOUGH to win at PC, especially with all those front row "extra" coaches on the home side haha. Good luck to PC...love to see you in Murphy next week!

Since PC is averaging 55.6 points per game since the district tourney started, their coach likes to hold the ball a lot (for last shot of quarter which can eat up to a minute off the clock each time), and the fact that defenses should be tougher with each game played, I'm gonna go with:

PC 59

MTCS 45

And MTCS fans, it would have been a closer margin except it is TOUGH to win at PC, especially with all those front row "extra" coaches on the home side haha. Good luck to PC...love to see you in Murphy next week!

I feel like I should take offense to that statement.

Haven't been able to keep up with basketball much at all this year and wont be able to make it tonight but best of luck to both teams. To my friends from mtcs its tough to go into Pc and come out with a win the live for this stuff over there. You also have this being an elimination game going against you. Pc is hard to handle in elimination games and near impossible to beat when you put them on their floor in front of their fans... well its just hard to come out of title town with a win come tournament town. Good luck to all and I hope for an injury free game! The edge is with Pc 74-52

Sorry...not a chance. You may have saw PC play, but don't make that assumption on one or two games. When the chips are down in a play or go home scenario, PC's studs will bring it just like they did against Mt pleasant in the region semis. Tucker and Rhodes are their known stars, but I guarantee that Garrett Hill will do all the little things that doesn't show up in the stat lines. To me, he's their MVP. He plays harder than anyone on the court, gets the ball to the right person at the right time, takes care of the ball, is a great on the ball defender and super quick, and plays incredible help defense. PC 67, MTCS 48

Amen Brother!!!!

PC wins 72-52 but it was less than 10 at one point in the 4th. Everytime it looked like we were going to put them away, they buried the 3's and got back in it. Dill had 20, Tucker 18, Rhodes and Gilboy 10+. Hill only starter under 10.....he had 9 with two 3's that rattled the rim and popped out. Now every starter has at least one game as high score guy. You just neverknow how the matchups are going to turn out but you better be able to guard them all.

PC wins 72-52 but it was less than 10 at one point in the 4th. Everytime it looked like we were going to put them away, they buried the 3's and got back in it. Dill had 20, Tucker 18, Rhodes and Gilboy 10+. Hill only starter under 10.....he had 9 with two 3's that rattled the rim and popped out. Now every starter has at least one game as high score guy. You just neverknow how the matchups are going to turn out but you better be able to guard them all.

Glad to hear PC won. Now let's see what happens in state