McEwen VS. Collinwood

KC360

Here is how I see it, I saw the McEwen and Collinwood game last night, Collinwood has a good team. Should they have beaten McEwen last night, not a chance. Collinwood got off to a great start by jumping up 11-0, mainly on 7 points coming from a young man that totally disappeared for the next 3 1/2 qtrs, while McEwen went on a 25 to 5 run to close out the half, it was over from there. As far as Perry Co., I saw them play 2 times this year, they have a nice team and some good athletes, but one thing is for sure, they have no ball handlers. If they run into a team that likes to press or put pressure on the ball, I would expect alot of turnovers, hopefully they can overcome this. It is my hope that both McEwen and Perry Co. advance in the tourney and do one thing, keep the gold ball in middle Tennessee!

Clueless....

You have no idea what you are even talking about. The student section never cussed at any players whatsoever, and the only boos were done by a few students who were in trouble with the principal immediately after it happened. It wasn't like it was the crowd as a whole. Say what you want about Garrett Mullinicks, but everyone who has seen him play this year, besides you, have had nothing but

compliments for him. Also, I read where MTCS cut it to 8

with 5 minutes to go in the game. That doesn't sound like a

20 point game at half to me, so get your "facts" straight.

You heard wrong, check the box score. And yes, they cussed, I don't see any reason that the players would lie about that. As for booing, I was there saw and heard it with my very own ears. Classless.

Idk why Perry County thinks they are so much better than McEwen this year. Yal lost to Waverly bad! That tells me yal are decent at BEST.

I hope McEwen plays Perry County. It would be a great game, not a blowout like Perry County thinks.

Heck Maybe McEwen wins the ball this year and then will only be behind 1 from Perry County's Championships.

A little add on, for the "adults dressed as clowns" in the cheering section, that was the first time they did that all year. I'm sorry Collinwood didn't have as many people get as into it as McEwen did, but as you could see we have pride in our boys and go all out for them. Those adults had on red shirts, red thermals under their pants and the but of their jeans put together said warrior pride. How you mix that up with looking like a clown and supporting your team is your issue. And as said above, I didn't hear any cussing and I was in that cheering section. Did they boo them? Yes. Was it unclassy? Yes. Was that situation handled? Yes. Other than general cheers, the only thing chanted was "choker", which many schools do so. All that was done was for our boys, not to personally attack anybody from Collinwood. Sorry if you thought it was, but it wasn't.

Idk why Perry County thinks they are so much better than McEwen this year. Yal lost to Waverly bad! That tells me yal are decent at BEST.

I hope McEwen plays Perry County. It would be a great game, not a blowout like Perry County thinks.

Heck Maybe McEwen wins the ball this year and then will only be behind 1 from Perry County's Championships.

McEwen has 4 Gold Balls?

You heard wrong, check the box score. And yes, they cussed, I don't see any reason that the players would lie about that. As for booing, I was there saw and heard it with my very own ears. Classless.

No one cussed at anyone. Unless you were there and heard it for yourself, stop trashing McEwen. And like I said, there were about 5 kids out of the 50+ in the student section booing, and they were dealt with.

A little add on, for the "adults dressed as clowns" in the cheering section, that was the first time they did that all year. I'm sorry Collinwood didn't have as many people get as into it as McEwen did, but as you could see we have pride in our boys and go all out for them. Those adults had on red shirts, red thermals under their pants and the but of their jeans put together said warrior pride. How you mix that up with looking like a clown and supporting your team is your issue. And as said above, I didn't hear any cussing and I was in that cheering section. Did they boo them? Yes. Was it unclassy? Yes. Was that situation handled? Yes. Other than general cheers, the only thing chanted was "choker", which many schools do so. All that was done was for our boys, not to personally attack anybody from Collinwood. Sorry if you thought it was, but it wasn't.

Yelling "choker" at an opposing player is not cheering your team. It's ragging the opposing team. Do a lot of schools do it? Yes, but don't call it cheering for your team when it's directed at an opposing player.

Yelling "choker" at an opposing player is not cheering your team. It's ragging the opposing team. Do a lot of schools do it? Yes, but don't call it cheering for your team when it's directed at an opposing player.

It is done to try and get into the player's head to make them miss, therefore it is to help our team. We wouldn't do it if it didn't, thank you.

It is done to try and get into the player's head to make them miss, therefore it is to help our team. We wouldn't do it if it didn't, thank you.

He didnt say it didn't help our team, just that it wasn't cheering for our team. It's all irrelevant though. The only point I want to get across is that there wasn't any cussing at players. Now lets all move on.