Class A Best 8 Headed To The Boro'

Tornadopride

I guess we all find out today what all the teams are like. Alot of hype on here about Union City so i am anxious to see them. Should be a good Class A tournament, and the best TEAM will win. No excuses!!!! :thumb:

I'm here reporting from the "Boro" and what.....did Union City Win ?????? Y E S They did ! Now, for you T T fans from Lake Co. hummmm....she couldn't carry her team to the next round ...Hummm. And then Amber Fair...two fouls early...sits most of the 1st half and dominates the game. Union City played as a team with Fair being the leader. So...I think I rest my case....Ms. T T has one and done again and Union City 1st time ever with a sophomore leading the way....can I say...NEXT!!!!! If yall would like you could stay up here with us and watch another union City game. We may not win it all but we opened more EYES!!!! Hope to see ya Friday.

I'm here reporting from the "Boro" and what.....did Union City Win ?????? Y E S They did ! Now, for you T T fans from Lake Co. hummmm....she couldn't carry her team to the next round ...Hummm. And then Amber Fair...two fouls early...sits most of the 1st half and dominates the game. Union City played as a team with Fair being the leader. So...I think I rest my case....Ms. T T has one and done again and Union City 1st time ever with a sophomore leading the way....can I say...NEXT!!!!! If yall would like you could stay up here with us and watch another union City game. We may not win it all but we opened more EYES!!!! Hope to see ya Friday.

Slow down. I am a fair fan myself. But give respect where it due. 3 out of four years TT has lead her team to the boro. Congrats to LC on another great season.

There is no need to bash TT or Lake County. They lost to a very good team and TT has had a great career. I hate it ended the way it did. If the draw had been reversed Lake County would still be playing and Union City might be done. No disrespect to Wartburg but they would not have made it out of the district tournament in 14A. And I DO know statewide basketball and have for many years. I wish Union City well but you don't want to get cocky with Jackson County up, as you say, NEXT!

Not being cocky.....just telling the trueth. Everyone talks about this T T girl so we can talk about Amber Fair. Yes...T T is a finalist but would trade that to move on for sure. No one ever gives Union City credit and pushes people like me/us to get on forums and take up for our teams. We could care less who we play as long as we play, and we are. It would have been cool to have a Lake Co/Union City finals but ain't gonna happen. Either way for Union City tomorrow...we have had a GREAT YEAR and more to come at least for the next two years. We will be back again and again. T T is a point guard ONLY...AMBER FAIR is a 5 position player who can play anywhere on the floor and play for anyone in the state no matter classification. Good luck to Lake Co next year...we have another game. Let anyone overlook Union City and their team. Fixing to head down and meet up with other Union City and Obion Fans. Going to be a great day at the boro win or loose tomorrow because with both county teams play...that has never happened in a state tournament. GO TORNADOES>>>>>>>> and Rebels.

Not being cocky.....just telling the trueth. Everyone talks about this T T girl so we can talk about Amber Fair. Yes...T T is a finalist but would trade that to move on for sure. No one ever gives Union City credit and pushes people like me/us to get on forums and take up for our teams. We could care less who we play as long as we play, and we are. It would have been cool to have a Lake Co/Union City finals but ain't gonna happen. Either way for Union City tomorrow...we have had a GREAT YEAR and more to come at least for the next two years. We will be back again and again. T T is a point guard ONLY...AMBER FAIR is a 5 position player who can play anywhere on the floor and play for anyone in the state no matter classification. Good luck to Lake Co next year...we have another game. Let anyone overlook Union City and their team. Fixing to head down and meet up with other Union City and Obion Fans. Going to be a great day at the boro win or loose tomorrow because with both county teams play...that has never happened in a state tournament. GO TORNADOES>>>>>>>> and Rebels.

Yes everything you said is the truth but it was the manner in which you presented it that was distasteful. I am thrilled to death for the Union City girls program. Eddie Suiter and Chuck Reedy are longtime friends of mine and I have spoken volumes on the radio about the development of Amber Fair this year. She has the potential, if she shores up her on-ball defense, to be a D-1 player in college. That's not just my opinion but the words of a D-1 coach today. I am pulling for Obion County and Union City to bring home gold. Just leave TT and Lake County out of your celebrations.

After watching every team play today, I would put them in this order as far as best to worst

Summertown

Lake Co

Jackson Co

Union City

Clay Co

Cloudland

Loretto

Wartburg

Do I think Stown can reach the finals, yes, but Clay Co will be no push over-they remind me alot of Wayne Co, though the records wouldnt match, they have the prolific scorer in Roach (WC had Risner) but not much else...As for the debate of Flowers/Fair, I as a nuetral fan would have to say Flowers is better but Nation Hart is the best player on Lake Co.....In Fair, I did see where she gets to loose balls and can put it in the basket, but hard to judge when they played Wartburg-my jury is still out on her until she plays a Stown with their speed and pressure and hand movement or a JC that will go zone-can she actually shoot and can she post up on the big girl Hensley? Summertown showed heart today and a refuse to lose mentality-to say SG32 was there with them is an undertstatement. Loretto, as good as they have been all year defensively, let me down in the first half, but definitely hung with JC in the second half...Cant wait til tommorow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do u mean that no two teams from the same county have ever played in state tourney in same year or what? I'm confused by what you mean.

UC grad....please have a little class and slow-down on the hype

Do u mean that no two teams from the same county have ever played in state tourney in same year or what? I'm confused by what you mean.

Surely not lol-just this year 3 teams from Lawrence County are in the boro...Shelby County has had 3 teams before but never ALL of them....Wayne Co has had 2 teams (WC and Cwood) but never all 3....What I would like to know is if any county has had 100% representation from a county with more than 2 schools-I would think Lawrence would be the first and only?