Class A Best 8 Headed To The Boro'

Tornadopride

Looks like the Lady Landers got about as good a draw as possible. I know you have to be able to beat every team to win it, but you also have to win the first game to advance. I'd say they have a good chance against Clay Co. Go Lady Landers!

I wouldn't be patting myself on the back just yet. Remember Clay County plays in the toughest Class A district in the state with 8 time State Champion Clarkrange and 7 time State Champion Jackson County so there are very few easy games in this district unlike Cloudlands. 4 of their loss are to Jackson County and 1 to Clarkrange so their record is very deceiving. I'm picking Clay to win by 12! :thumb:

Looks like the Lady Landers got about as good a draw as possible. I know you have to be able to beat every team to win it, but you also have to win the first game to advance. I'd say they have a good chance against Clay Co. Go Lady Landers!

In my opinion Cloudland is the weakest team in the tournament, so if anyteam got lucky I would say it was Clay because they get to stay away from Lake County and Summertown in the first round.

Everybody said that North Greene was the worst team in the tourney last year and they made it to the championship game. This Cloudland team is significantly better than North Greene was last year. So, I'd say Clay County is a very good draw for them. Go Cloudland! represent upper east tennessee.

In my opinion Cloudland is the weakest team in the tournament, so if anyteam got lucky I would say it was Clay because they get to stay away from Lake County and Summertown in the first round.

Wait.....Cloudland kills Cosby and a coupla days later Cosby takes Wartburg to 3 ot's but Cloudland is the weakest team? Your logic baffles me sir.

Wait.....Cloudland kills Cosby and a coupla days later Cosby takes Wartburg to 3 ot's but Cloudland is the weakest team? Your logic baffles me sir.

Wartburg had one of those extremely bad shooting nights, they couldn't throw it in the ocean. Using your logic, Wartburg defeated Tellico by the exact same score as Cloudland did, 56-36....so does that make them "even" teams? No, it doesn't, only one way to tell and that would be to tip it up! I am very happy that Wartburg had the worse night ever shooting, and still found a way to win...am also glad they got a game like that behind them and out of their system! lol....Wartburg isn't the best team in the boro, I know that, but anything can happen :D

Wartburg had one of those extremely bad shooting nights, they couldn't throw it in the ocean. Using your logic, Wartburg defeated Tellico by the exact same score as Cloudland did, 56-36....so does that make them "even" teams? No, it doesn't, only one way to tell and that would be to tip it up! I am very happy that Wartburg had the worse night ever shooting, and still found a way to win...am also glad they got a game like that behind them and out of their system! lol....Wartburg isn't the best team in the boro, I know that, but anything can happen :D

I personally hope they do get to tip it up. We both know which game that would happen in! :thumb:

• Upvote 1

Did I? Did I?? DID I HEAR SOMEBODY CALL CLOUDLAND THE WEAKEST TEAM IN THIS GROUP OF ELITE TEAMS???? I know I get accused of succombing to some mountain shine every now and then but anybody who has kept up with girls basketball the last couple years know that district 1 is anything but weak. People, im talking about rhodes....im talking about clarke... Im talking wilson, miller, hughes!! When you get on the floor with these girls, your standing in some tall cotton my friends.