CLAY COUNTY LADY DAWGS ARE STATE CHAMPIONS!

TopDawg83

Congrats to Coach Joe Sims and the 2012 Clay County Lady Bulldogs!

No one can deny and you left no doubt....YOU ARE THE #1 CLASS A TEAM IN TENNESSEE THIS YEAR!

Everyone is so proud of you and that "never die" spirit you have had throughout this great ride to GOLD!

On this night the starting five Lady Dawgs were a well-oiled machine that couldn't be stopped!

Way to go SYD, ALLIE, COOP, MATTIE and MACKENZIE !!!!

WHAT A WAY FOR YOU 4 SENIORS TO END YOUR HIGH SCHOOL CAREERS!

2012 Tennessee Class A State Champions

Clay County Lady Bulldogs

Edited by TopDawg83

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Coach Joe Sims and the 2012 Clay County Lady Bulldogs!

No one can deny and you left no doubt....YOU ARE THE #1 CLASS A TEAM IN TENNESSEE THIS YEAR!

Everyone is so proud of you and that "never die" spirit you have had throughout this great ride to GOLD!

On this night the starting five Lady Dawgs were a well-oiled machine that couldn't be stopped!

Way to go SYD, ALLIE, COOP, MADDIE and MACKENZIE !!!!

WHAT A WAY FOR YOU 4 SENIORS TO END YOUR HIGH SCHOOL CAREERS!

2012 Tennessee Class A State Champions

Clay County Lady Bulldogs

Roach is my sister's age and when my sister played junior high basketball I remember watching her play when we would play Clay Co. and seeing how talented and how good of a ball player she is. She's a heck of a player and i've really enjoyed watching her play. Congrats to Clay County on the championship!

As a diehard Lady Blue Devil fan I can say CC Lady Bulldogs was on a mission that could not be denied. Congratulations you earned it. :thumb:

Determination. That sums it up.

Great season for the Lady Blue Devils and an amazing tourney run for the Lady Bulldogs.

The Dawg Pound will be a little quieter now.

From a UC fan...I thoroughly enjoyed watching Clay Co play...they grew on me. I felt they were the most complete TEAM from an outsiders perspective....I also was impressed by Summertown. Felt that the best 3 teams at the Boro were Lake Co, Clay, and Summertown....felt Jackson Co was a bit over-rated...Hats off to Clay once again, I am now a fan of Sydney Roach and Clay Co !!!! Congratulations !!!

From a UC fan...I thoroughly enjoyed watching Clay Co play...they grew on me. I felt they were the most complete TEAM from an outsiders perspective....I also was impressed by Summertown. Felt that the best 3 teams at the Boro were Lake Co, Clay, and Summertown....felt Jackson Co was a bit over-rated...Hats off to Clay once again, I am now a fan of Sydney Roach and Clay Co !!!! Congratulations !!!

I can assure you Jackson Co was not overrated, they did not play that well in the tournament, can't argue that. They were very impressive all year, just look at the teams they played and beat all season long. I mean come on they beat the state champs 4 times by a average margin of 17 pts. JC just peaked at the wrong time of the season, they were fun to watch early in the postseason.

Congrats to those lady dawgs, you played like a champion on Saturday. Each and everyone of you all stepped up and done what needed to be done. Mackenzie Hamilton you showed out. Allie Brown way to start that the game with the three. Mattie Monroe you were on fire. Cooper you kicked butt in the paint. Sydney Roach you where phenominal all three days and that bank shot at half court at the end of the third qurter was so sweet. I have said all year long that you were the best player in the state of Tennessee, does anybody believe me now.....You are a class a person on and off the floor. I always said you wore 33 so well but I do believe 11 fit you just as well.