West is going home with no gold wait & see wooooooo!

lyonheart

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Southside is in Jackson. Good one.

Remember when Jackson South Side went to state with a player named Wayne Chism? Then he "transferred" to Bolivar. The rest is history. Heck, out of middle school, he was zoned for North Side. That would have been a dominate team, the Delk boys and Chism.

Edited by ReitzFan

Isn't there a Memphis Southside, too. The first sentence of comment was about Memphis, so saying Jackson would have made the point clearer.

Dude I was replying to the post about Jackson Southside. Malik Hicks is already on the team and was just hurt in the region.

The west is taking home 2 gold balls. and a silver. All of them wil be in memphis. Still disappointed about single A. Middle and East, be happy with your one gold ball this year. You guys make it sound like a once in a lifetime event. But I understand, it doesn't happen much

Don't you mean 2 silver and 1 gold?

I saw where people had pointed out Jackson South Side as a team to look out for next year. I'd like to throw in that Haywood and Fayette-Ware have a lot of young talent on their rosters. Haywood was 21-9 this year and only lose one senior. Both have quality feeder programs. These teams are a couple to look out for in the coming years.

The west is taking home 2 gold balls. and a silver. All of them wil be in memphis. Still disappointed about single A. Middle and East, be happy with your one gold ball this year. You guys make it sound like a once in a lifetime event. But I understand, it doesn't happen much

I think Thats one Gold and two silvers. It doesnt matter as long as BTW doesnt take one home. I loved the look on the BTW kids faces when that shot went in! And I really loved the look on their faces when the final horn went off. It sure wasnt the same look as when they were laughing and pointing at that poor team they beat by 126 point, and for the 3rd time by more than 100 points. I loved seeing their low class coach walking thru the line to shake hands with his head down. Now they know how that team feels I hope! I think its time for BTW higher ups to releive the coach and AD from their jobs. They stand for everything that is wrong with HS sports!

Remember when Jackson South Side went to state with a player named Wayne Chism? Then he "transferred" to Bolivar. The rest is history. Heck, out of middle school, he was zoned for North Side. That would have been a dominate team, the Delk boys and Chism.

Chism "transferred" to Bolivar because the tornado outbreak rendered his home unliveable,and his grandmothers home was in the Bolivar area.