Gordonsville Tigers 2012

croz6110

I totally agree that I hope Gville wins 14 games. The other game, a loss to SC. To win the Gold Ball you have to play 15 games. Well, you could only play 9 regular season games and the 5 playoff games and be 14-0, but Gville plays 10 regular season games.

In all classifications, with an exception of A and AA, all teams playing for gold has to play 15 total games. In A and AA each the top 2 seeds in each quadrant get a 1st round bye. I have no dog in the fight, I just give my opinion, and in my opinion I think this year to go all the way but if they don't do it this year it'll be a long time before they get an opportunity as good as the one they have this year. As far as the SC game goes, if I were a bett'en man I would put my money on Gville this year, but it is one of my favorite rivalry games to see so I just hope it's a good game as i'm sure it will be :thumb:

Edited by swanson71

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all classifications, with an exception of A and AA, all teams playing for gold has to play 15 total games. In A and AA each the top 2 seeds in each quadrant get a 1st round bye. I have no dog in the fight, I just give my opinion, and in my opinion I think this year to go all the way but if they don't do it this year it'll be a long time before they get an opportunity as good as the one they have this year. As far as the SC game goes, if I were a bett'en man I would put my money on Gville this year, but it is one of my favorite rivalry games to see so I just hope it's a good game as i'm sure it will be :thumb:

Actually you mean 1a and 2a (which is Class A), but only playing 14 games if you make it to the finals isn't automatic. South Pittsburg played in 15 games and played the 2nd, 3rd and 4th round (semi-finals) on the road. That is the reward system for playing a tough regular season in this Childress scheme.

Edited by rlh

Actually you mean 1a and 2a (which is Class A), but only playing 14 games if you make it to the finals isn't automatic. South Pittsburg played in 15 games and played the 2nd, 3rd and 4th round (semi-finals) on the road. That is the reward system for playing a tough regular season in this Childress scheme.

:(:roflolk:

I'm expecting them not to lose a regular season game as I said in a previous post that I believe they'll go 14-0 which means they'll go 10-0 in the regular season which will give them a first round bye. However, it makes no difference to me either way as i'm just giving an opinion of what I think.

I'm expecting them not to lose a regular season game as I said in a previous post that I believe they'll go 14-0 which means they'll go 10-0 in the regular season which will give them a first round bye. However, it makes no difference to me either way as i'm just giving an opinion of what I think.

you know what they say ...opinions are like a-holes and yours stinks. dry.gif